First time….

I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? Lol
How else would it go deep an lots of cum lol

I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? Lol
This is an accurate and true account of my Wife’s initial BBC experience. I occasionally posted a shorter version in reply to several forum topics, and I feel it’s interesting enough to post here in it’s more detailed form.

I was never able to fully satisfy her vaginally and we'd occasionally talk about it, but her reply was always that it was OK because she really “gets off” by me playing with her super sensitive nipples while she’s sucking on my cock. Nonetheless, the idea of her being fulfilled by a larger cock was discussed from time to time over the years and naturally the BBC mystique entered the discussion to which she never disagreed or outright said no, which to me, was a tacit sign that she’d consider it.

To anyone wishing for their Wife to enter the BBC and cuckold experience, remember that while planning and executing are essential to success (in any endeavor) you must not fail to recognize opportunity when it presents itself, and that is why my Wife’s first BBC encounter was a wholly spontaneous event.

In a way it was "office sex". Diane works in the Music industry and her company has a large number of Black employees, both Male and Female and one evening they held one of their many “record release” parties. This was smaller and more “low key” party without the fanfare and “buzz” that sometimes are thrown. As such, it was held in a rather upscale restaurant with some very discreet “nook and cranny” type booths, in addition to an open bar and party area which was where our gathering was held.

At this party after a good deal of drinks (and more than normal for Diane), the opportunity arose when I asked her which of the men she could ever see herself getting it on with. She playfully scoffed and bantered back and forth and said they were all “nice” men but that Tony and Spencer were, in her opinion, hot. Spencer was occupied, but Tony was alone, so we sidled over to him. He was open, friendly and a good conversationalist. In time, I steered the talk with subtle sexual innuendo’s, and he easily caught on and indicated agreement. It was getting late, and some of the other people were beginning to leave the restaurant. We moved over to the “nook and cranny” booth section of the restaurant, which was pretty private, dark and empty (though still open) and took a booth which was very secluded and ordered more drinks. By this time, Diane had ******* way over her limit and was “feeling no pain”, though I knew that she knew what was coming and could use the ******* as a rationale for her actions.

Once the drinks came and the waitress left, I started rubbing Diane’s tits and explaining to Tony how they are so pleasurably sensitive to her. She softly moaned in response but didn't object to being felt up in front of him, nor did she object when I invited him to feel her up. We had her blouse completely open with both Tony and I playing with her nipples and when I suggested she play with our cocks. In the privacy of a booth, she began stroking him and commenting that he felt "nice" as I removed her blouse while playing with her tits. He unzipped and she had him in her hand stroking, pumping, moaning and again praising “nice”. I point blank told Tony that Diane loves sucking cock and I knew she wanted to suck his and if it was OK with him, I’d ask the hostess to respect our privacy and not seat any latecomers in our area (large tip, naturally). There was adequate room beneath the table to comfortably seat and conceal Diane and I felt it would be perfectly safe and discreet right there and then. Diane very readily agreed and told me to hurry up. When I returned, Diane was already under the table sucking on Tony’s dick. He was in pure pleasure and while she was sucking, I relayed to him that she is a natural born cocksucker and how she gets off by doing it. He agreed and offered many encouraging compliments. Diane was really into it, almost frenzy-like because the waitress came over to offer another round of drinks and Diane didn’t miss a “bob”! Tony was softly moaning, and I said to him and Diane that I didn’t think he’d have to be concerned about pulling out at any time. From below the table, Diane agreed. Tony moaned again and I knew he had cum. Diane was sweetly moaning as well and reached over to suck my cock. I finished with lightning speed and shot what felt like an enormous load. Though I knew she was satisfied with the load, I also knew she was disappointed in how quickly I finished. I knew by now that wanted more. Diane returned to her seat (blouse back on) between Tony and I and we continued drinking.

After about half an hour, it was 11:30 and the place closes at 1AM, I said to Diane that I sensed she’d like to do round two. She went back down and in no time had Tony back in her mouth. It took a while, but he did cum again and Diane came back to my cock. Though I was erect, I doubted I could cum again so, on a real gamble, while exciting her nipples, I told Diane that I wanted Tony to see if Spencer was around and if so, to clue him in and see if he’d like to join us. She didn’t answer, but since she didn’t say “no”, I took it as a go. Tony went and returned a few minutes later with Spencer. He must have clued him in very thoroughly because Spencer took a seat to my left and had his pants open and cock out right away. Diane was still energetically working on me, but I told her to suck off Spencer and that I’d return after he finished. I got up, leaving Tony and Spencer with my wife under the table and Spencer’s cock in her mouth and Tony’s in her hand. It was erotically compelling to see.

Once Spencer had finished, I was ready and finished with a small load for her. We sat around the table and agreed to all meet again very soon in a more private and less stressful venue.

And that was how it all began in the late 1990’s.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
Report •••
    This is an accurate and true account of my Wife’s initial BBC experience. I occasionally posted a shorter version in reply to several forum topics, and I feel it’s interesting enough to post here in it’s more detailed form.

I was never able to fully satisfy her vaginally and we'd occasionally talk about it, but her reply was always that it was OK because she really “gets off” by me playing with her super sensitive nipples while she’s sucking on my cock. Nonetheless, the idea of her being fulfilled by a larger cock was discussed from time to time over the years and naturally the BBC mystique entered the discussion to which she never disagreed or outright said no, which to me, was a tacit sign that she’d consider it.

To anyone wishing for their Wife to enter the BBC and cuckold experience, remember that while planning and executing are essential to success (in any endeavor) you must not fail to recognize opportunity when it presents itself, and that is why my Wife’s first BBC encounter was a wholly spontaneous event.

In a way it was "office sex". Diane works in the Music industry and her company has a large number of Black employees, both Male and Female and one evening they held one of their many “record release” parties. This was smaller and more “low key” party without the fanfare and “buzz” that sometimes are thrown. As such, it was held in a rather upscale restaurant with some very discreet “nook and cranny” type booths, in addition to an open bar and party area which was where our gathering was held.

At this party after a good deal of drinks (and more than normal for Diane), the opportunity arose when I asked her which of the men she could ever see herself getting it on with. She playfully scoffed and bantered back and forth and said they were all “nice” men but that Tony and Spencer were, in her opinion, hot. Spencer was occupied, but Tony was alone, so we sidled over to him. He was open, friendly and a good conversationalist. In time, I steered the talk with subtle sexual innuendo’s, and he easily caught on and indicated agreement. It was getting late, and some of the other people were beginning to leave the restaurant. We moved over to the “nook and cranny” booth section of the restaurant, which was pretty private, dark and empty (though still open) and took a booth which was very secluded and ordered more drinks. By this time, Diane had ******* way over her limit and was “feeling no pain”, though I knew that she knew what was coming and could use the ******* as a rationale for her actions.

Once the drinks came and the waitress left, I started rubbing Diane’s tits and explaining to Tony how they are so pleasurably sensitive to her. She softly moaned in response but didn't object to being felt up in front of him, nor did she object when I invited him to feel her up. We had her blouse completely open with both Tony and I playing with her nipples and when I suggested she play with our cocks. In the privacy of a booth, she began stroking him and commenting that he felt "nice" as I removed her blouse while playing with her tits. He unzipped and she had him in her hand stroking, pumping, moaning and again praising “nice”. I point blank told Tony that Diane loves sucking cock and I knew she wanted to suck his and if it was OK with him, I’d ask the hostess to respect our privacy and not seat any latecomers in our area (large tip, naturally). There was adequate room beneath the table to comfortably seat and conceal Diane and I felt it would be perfectly safe and discreet right there and then. Diane very readily agreed and told me to hurry up. When I returned, Diane was already under the table sucking on Tony’s dick. He was in pure pleasure and while she was sucking, I relayed to him that she is a natural born cocksucker and how she gets off by doing it. He agreed and offered many encouraging compliments. Diane was really into it, almost frenzy-like because the waitress came over to offer another round of drinks and Diane didn’t miss a “bob”! Tony was softly moaning, and I said to him and Diane that I didn’t think he’d have to be concerned about pulling out at any time. From below the table, Diane agreed. Tony moaned again and I knew he had cum. Diane was sweetly moaning as well and reached over to suck my cock. I finished with lightning speed and shot what felt like an enormous load. Though I knew she was satisfied with the load, I also knew she was disappointed in how quickly I finished. I knew by now that wanted more. Diane returned to her seat (blouse back on) between Tony and I and we continued drinking.

After about half an hour, it was 11:30 and the place closes at 1AM, I said to Diane that I sensed she’d like to do round two. She went back down and in no time had Tony back in her mouth. It took a while, but he did cum again and Diane came back to my cock. Though I was erect, I doubted I could cum again so, on a real gamble, while exciting her nipples, I told Diane that I wanted Tony to see if Spencer was around and if so, to clue him in and see if he’d like to join us. She didn’t answer, but since she didn’t say “no”, I took it as a go. Tony went and returned a few minutes later with Spencer. He must have clued him in very thoroughly because Spencer took a seat to my left and had his pants open and cock out right away. Diane was still energetically working on me, but I told her to suck off Spencer and that I’d return after he finished. I got up, leaving Tony and Spencer with my wife under the table and Spencer’s cock in her mouth and Tony’s in her hand. It was erotically compelling to see.

Once Spencer had finished, I was ready and finished with a small load for her. We sat around the table and agreed to all meet again very soon in a more private and less stressful venue.

And that was how it all began in the late 1990’s.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
    Report •••
    Reactions:John Tired, marknellie, hopefulhubby and 7 others
Reactions:John Tired, marknellie, hopefulhubby and 7 others

My first time happened in 1987. We had been discussing my fucking a BM for over five years. Oh, to have had the internet back then; it was a different world in 1987; finding someone involved buying a lifestyle paper that had personal ads in it, also. Writing back and forth; exchanging photos via the Post Office and phone calls. After getting a feel for "Tony," we made a date to meet in L.A. My husband and I got a room at Embassy Suites near LAX.

I was nervous, yes; but I was also excited and aroused. I remember sitting on the sofa waiting for Tony to arrive. I had on thigh-hi stockings, no panties, a red bustier/corset, a purple silk robe and four-inch heels. When the knock on the door happened, I gave an audible breath and watched as my husband opened the door and I got my first look at my first black man. We sat on the sofa and talked for well over forty-five minutes. I was beginning to think Tony wasn't attracted to me and shared these thoughts with my husband when Tony went to the bathroom. My husband said "if you want him, stand right here and when he opens the door to come out, take him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. If he resists, then you know he doesn't want you...but, trust me, that will NOT be the case." As usual, my husband was correct. As soon as I reached for Tony's hand, he put it on my lower back, led me to the bedroom and shut the door.

My husband had said he would give us at least 15 minutes to get started and then he would join us in the bedroom either as a participant or an observer or both. When he opened the door after about thirty minutes or so, Tony and I were at the foot of the bed and i was wearing only my bustier and it had been unhooked and was about to fall at my feet. Tony was nude and my hand was wrapped around the longest/largest cock I'd ever seen or touched in my life. He laid me back on the bed and began to eat me out. I had one orgasm from that and as he continued to lick and suck my clit, I told him "fuck me. Fuck me now."

He moved between my legs and guided his cock head to the opening of my pussy. He slowly entered me letting me adjust to his size and once his bare black cock had bottomed out in me, he began to fuck and make love to me. After I came, I put my hands behind my knees raising my legs into the air and told him to "take me. Fuck me hard." After he came, we lay on the bed wrapped in each other's arms and I knew he would not be the only black man I would fuck. He wasn't!
Apsalutly buetifull women BBC gets the best pussy always

I have a gf who is black owned. Her name is G. She lives with her Master. I did not understand the concept. She has mentioned me try black. But I resisted.

One Saturday night I was invited over to their place for dinner. We had wine then dinner. G is a great cook. First time actually meeting her man. Very nice. But I felt he could be dominating. His looks at me, like he was eyeing me up. But I figured it was imagination. Dinner was great.

After dinner we moved to the living room. G And I sat on the couch. He was straight across from us. She said I need a new glass. She joked about spending the night. I think There was something in the wine, i felt different.

She started to stroke my hair. He said I was so beautiful. Any man should be honored to have me. She said ******* up. I felt different. She started to kiss me. Tongue and all. I did not resist. he moves over to be with us.

They both walked me to the bedroom. She said tonight is a very important night. It will change your life!

So, in the bedroom, he laid down, and she kissed me again. Very sensual and deep. My pussy was getting wet. She started to undress me. I did not fight back. Whatever they gave me to loosen up, it worked, she got me naked fast. I did not resist that much. He laid there and watched me. He made me walk and pose. Awhile, she got undress fast. Again, kissing me and playing with my body.

He took his shirt off. I was scared and excited. She was ordered to take his pants off. Then she took his cock out. Wow, so beautiful. About 9 inches. She said take it. I did not, she slapped my face. You need to learn. Then I was on my knees, she said take his cock with your lips. and she feed me his cock.

I sucked and gaged. She got on her knees. We took turns. I have to suck on his balls. He motions to me to suck again. He started to cum in my mouth. Started to cum, I gaged. He stopped, and cum over my face and tits. He was marking his property. Got cum in my hair. They joked I cannot go home with cum in my hair!

He told her you know what to do, she licked the com from my face and tits. And she kissed me deep and passional. So, we both can enjoy the taste

He told me white girls don't pick a black man. Because black men chose the white girl

Then they laid me in bed, spread my legs. G first ate my pussy. Then he took over. Gina kept smiling at me. This is your new life!!

He started to put his cock in me, but i objected. He wanted to fuck bare. So, she slapped my face, white girls take it bare! Get used to it. He eased it in. Took his time. wow what a feeling. Both were verbal with me. I was screaming. They said I need to beg for him to cum in me. He said I have to call him Master. He fucked her too. I ate her pussy.

We took a break and more wine we had. And G went to the bathroom. She came back with something. He got me on my knees doggie style. I felt something. It was lube, he was going to fuck my ass! I cried and G held my hand. This was part of my breaking in.

I slept in the bed with them. Next morning G was sent to get us coffee. So, he could be alone with me. I don't know what came over me, I offered my body to him. He said yes.

Later on, I found out. They planned this. He saw pics of me and saw me from afar. He wanted me. Since I did not take G advice to try black.
No G is teaching me about Black men. I need to learn how to serve. A lot to learn.

I have a gf who is black owned. Her name is G. She lives with her Master. I did not understand the concept. She has mentioned me try black. But I resisted.

One Saturday night I was invited over to their place for dinner. We had wine then dinner. G is a great cook. First time actually meeting her man. Very nice. But I felt he could be dominating. His looks at me, like he was eyeing me up. But I figured it was imagination. Dinner was great.

After dinner we moved to the living room. G And I sat on the couch. He was straight across from us. She said I need a new glass. She joked about spending the night. I think There was something in the wine, i felt different.

She started to stroke my hair. He said I was so beautiful. Any man should be honored to have me. She said ******* up. I felt different. She started to kiss me. Tongue and all. I did not resist. he moves over to be with us.

They both walked me to the bedroom. She said tonight is a very important night. It will change your life!

So, in the bedroom, he laid down, and she kissed me again. Very sensual and deep. My pussy was getting wet. She started to undress me. I did not fight back. Whatever they gave me to loosen up, it worked, she got me naked fast. I did not resist that much. He laid there and watched me. He made me walk and pose. Awhile, she got undress fast. Again, kissing me and playing with my body.

He took his shirt off. I was scared and excited. She was ordered to take his pants off. Then she took his cock out. Wow, so beautiful. About 9 inches. She said take it. I did not, she slapped my face. You need to learn. Then I was on my knees, she said take his cock with your lips. and she feed me his cock.

I sucked and gaged. She got on her knees. We took turns. I have to suck on his balls. He motions to me to suck again. He started to cum in my mouth. Started to cum, I gaged. He stopped, and cum over my face and tits. He was marking his property. Got cum in my hair. They joked I cannot go home with cum in my hair!

He told her you know what to do, she licked the com from my face and tits. And she kissed me deep and passional. So, we both can enjoy the taste

He told me white girls don't pick a black man. Because black men chose the white girl

Then they laid me in bed, spread my legs. G first ate my pussy. Then he took over. Gina kept smiling at me. This is your new life!!

He started to put his cock in me, but i objected. He wanted to fuck bare. So, she slapped my face, white girls take it bare! Get used to it. He eased it in. Took his time. wow what a feeling. Both were verbal with me. I was screaming. They said I need to beg for him to cum in me. He said I have to call him Master. He fucked her too. I ate her pussy.

We took a break and more wine we had. And G went to the bathroom. She came back with something. He got me on my knees doggie style. I felt something. It was lube, he was going to fuck my ass! I cried and G held my hand. This was part of my breaking in.

I slept in the bed with them. Next morning G was sent to get us coffee. So, he could be alone with me. I don't know what came over me, I offered my body to him. He said yes.

Later on, I found out. They planned this. He saw pics of me and saw me from afar. He wanted me. Since I did not take G advice to try black.
No G is teaching me about Black men. I need to learn how to serve. A lot to learn.
Sounds like you got ******* and raped by both of them.not cool but if you're a BBC slut that's all that matters once you go black never go back

Very first time: We were dating and the idea had come up during dirty texting, role play, etc. We hadn't done any PIV sex yet. I was a virgin, he was not, so I lacked experience, he let me find playmates. First guy I found happened to be black and scared me honestly. I gave him head and let him get the head of his cock in my virgin pussy. It ended with him slowly taking my ass (which wasn't virgin).

This was my college years, me and now husband was LDR. I had a few black cocks get just the tip in my virgin pussy before my husband finally got it. Once he did I was no stranger to taking more. Had 3 regular FWB throughout college and by some miracle I never got knocked up lol.

I want to hear from other wives…. How did the first time with a BBC go? Was it casual? Did you have a connection/chemistry with this person first? Did your husband help pick the guy? Is finding someone long term a “thing” in this lifestyle? Also I’m shy as hell how do you get over that and let the freak out??? LolI'm not gonna send ten dpages here but email is and we'll try and make it nice like it is for us.davewells1272@ Gmail.com

You sound like you're learning well!!! You should always give your ass to a big black cock!!!

is there a follow up to your story? how did you proceed after the first time?

My first interracial was in college, I dated a few guys there. Fast forward 20 yrs and my husband gets turned on by stories of my sexuall past. I kept the interracial part out for a while but one he heard it, he wanted to hear it all the time. He mentioned something about doing interracial again.. it took a little while but it's been good so far

The best way to get into the lifestyle is to just try it. I see a lot of husbands/couples on here trying to get their wife into the lifestyle "slowly", which just allows anxiety to take root. If you jump quickly into the first date, you will be enjoying BBC long before you have to worry about being nervous.

Last edited:
My first interracial was in college, I dated a few guys there. Fast forward 20 yrs and my husband gets turned on by stories of my sexuall past. I kept the interracial part out for a while but one he heard it, he wanted to hear it all the time. He mentioned something about doing interracial again.. it took a little while but it's been good so far
👍

No success for us yet. It seems to be difficult to find someone who meets our standards. Yes, the can be quite high but having sex is also something that needs a high standard. Fucking her is something to deserve in our opinion.
Sounds like yall need a Sub. And the likely hood of you finding trait combination you are looking for here is not high. Just my opinion from what you posted.

1st BBC was my mom's BLACK ( live-in ) BF.
I was VERY young and I was the aggressor.

I met a group of people when we would all go out dancing years ago, out of this group, one of the guys asked me out…a black guy that was going to college locally.

Quietly, we went out a few times, mainly dancing. One of those nights, we were both ******* and I ended up sleeping with him.

We went out a few more times over the rest of the year, but he graduated and that was the end of that casual affair.

The best way to get into the lifestyle is to just try it. I see a lot of husbands/couples on here trying to get their wife into the lifestyle "slowly", which just allows anxiety to take root. If you jump quickly into the first date, you will be enjoying BBC long before you have to worry about being nervous.
Why do you think only blacks can fuck? 🤨🙄

Back