First Creampie?

As the hubby, only thing I have done is suck two different BBC and swallow. It was a fantastic experience which I plan to do again. Having 8 inches face fucking you, then holding their cock deep in your throat while they cum was ******* for me. It is one of the reasons I want my wife to take a BBC lover so I can clean his cock before, during and after they fuck and to clean her pussy once he fills it.

So the short answer is no, I haven't had a creampie, but I have enjoyed a few loads of BBC cum and it is everything they say and more. Highly addicting!

It wasn't planned. I had arranged for a well hung bbc for my wife's birthday. We had agreed that condoms would be used. The first time a condom was used. As they were laying recouping, he started playing with her breasts. Then, he rolled on top and started rubbing is cock vigorously on her clit and entrance to her pussy. Soon, she was begging for him to put it in. He did what he was asked. He slid in bareback and 30-40 minutes there was our first interracial creampie.

So..if you suck a BBC or if you're the Bull and you allow a guy to suck your BBC, dosnt that make you both at the very least "Bi"?

Please try not to respond with "my wife made me do it"! Lol

Thanks for sharing...not quite what I was asking though.

My first creampie was a rush because it was new, dangerous because I didn't know if she was some type of birth control and a bit stressful cause I found out after the fact that this lovely older woman was still very much married, and not as distant to the point of a split as she originally led on. But I'd change nothing, to this day that was one of the most pleasurable nuts of my life

My first creampie was a rush because it was new, dangerous because I didn't know if she was some type of birth control and a bit stressful cause I found out after the fact that this lovely older woman was still very much married, and not as distant to the point of a split as she originally led on. But I'd change nothing, to this day that was one of the most pleasurable nuts of my life

Sounds wonderful, aside from the cheating part lol But you didn't know.

It wasn't planned. I had arranged for a well hung bbc for my wife's birthday. We had agreed that condoms would be used. The first time a condom was used. As they were laying recouping, he started playing with her breasts. Then, he rolled on top and started rubbing is cock vigorously on her clit and entrance to her pussy. Soon, she was begging for him to put it in. He did what he was asked. He slid in bareback and 30-40 minutes there was our first interracial creampie.
What`s the use in agreeing "that condoms would be used" when you subsequently don`t use them? The important questions are 1. why do you prearrange something?, and 2. have conditions changed when you decide not to keep them?

It is well understood that a woman in heat loses control easily. That`s one of the more important reasons the husband (or boyfriend) should be present, especially in case the wife/girlfriend plays with a stranger. ImO it is the husband`s/boyfriend`s duty to protect his woman and keep her from harm as good as he can. Putting a wife/gf at risk of infections with STDs is his failure to protect her.

Okay, well, from the way you write about it i guess that you`d been lucky and nothing too bad has happened to your wife and you. If i`m right here, i`m happy for you two.

Yet, i find it important to stress the obvious: Noone willingly chooses a life in need for taking care of a limiting health condition each and every day of it; Noone willingly chooses a life of prevailing self-reproach just because of one night.

A husband may be a sissy, if that`s the role he takes on. But in a lifestyle that is characterized as safe, sane and consensual, he can never be a wimp! (for the sake of the couple)

I did it because I wanted to. Wife doesn't know yet. I would agree I am likely orally bi
"likely orally bi" is another way to say "gay". No problem with that at all. The only pity is that you don`t include your own wife in your adventures (yet). Cheer up & all the best!

Our first time bare was planned. He was the first black man for my wife. After about 3 months of my wife seeing him regularly we decided as a group to that he didn't need to use condoms anymore. My wide and I got tested, so did he. A few days later we had him over. A little bit of nervousness but more a feeling of excitement for that day. He was with us for around 6 more months each time taking her bare.

From my very first time I've had guys cum fully in me, full cream pies. Me and hubby were happy for guys to do it, and agreed to take the risk. The guys were men I had just met. I've loved it every time and, as we've gone on, it's meant hubby has joined in more and more. Either licking me out or even trying to fuck me through another man's cum. It's a real turn on!

I've always had my Black lovers cum in me and give me complete creampies. My husband use to, prior to complete cuckolding and my deciding to become Black cock exclusive for penetrative sex... love fucking me after I was creampied but now loves and craves eating and licking my creampies... when I allow him to do so that is. Being creampied is very highly erotic and as Ann4BBC said... it's a huge turn on!!

Back