I was really scared but so excited he felt amazing I loved it I was hooked immediately my gun was 37 I was 18 all I have are screenshots from video once I had bbc I couldn’t go back I was hooked
Love seeing your sexy mouth stretched around his amazing huge cock and see his cock stretching your sexy pussy. Nothing more sexually beautiful or more sexually arousing.

You need to find someone you trust and that will go nice and slow. Lots of foreplay and lube. Maybe do what we did and start with some toys. Our first toy I couldn't really take but after a few sessions now it is business as usual and upgrading on the size.

As he started penetrating my vagina it was quite painful but he gently started pushing his huge cock head deeper into my cunt and I started to adjust to the thickness of his cock stretching my cunt wider than I had ever experienced from any white cock as I relaxed more I experienced my very first vaginal orgasm with the pain giving way to enjoyment and pleasure . From that first experience I became addicted to sex with much larger black cock than any white cock had ever managed.

Last edited:
As he started penetrating my vagina it was quite painful but he gently started pushing his huge cock head deeper into my cunt and I started to adjust to the thickness of his cock stretching my cunt wider than I had ever experienced from any white cock as I relaxed more I experienced my very first vaginal orgasm with the pain giving way to enjoyment. From that first experience I became addicted to sex with much larger black cock than any white cock had ever managed.

It was the same with me. The pain along with the visuals of the penetration created such excitement, physical and emotional, and I became very wet and sloppy. Then the deepest, most satisfying orgasm of my life rocked me, devastated me.

As he started penetrating my vagina it was quite painful but he gently started pushing his huge cock head deeper into my cunt and I started to adjust to the thickness of his cock stretching my cunt wider than I had ever experienced from any white cock as I relaxed more I experienced my very first vaginal orgasm with the pain giving way to enjoyment. From that first experience I became addicted to sex with much larger black cock than any white cock had ever managed.

So the big size make a better pleasure?

Hi all

I am trying to convince my wife to try her first BBC but i am afraid she will feel pain and uncomfortable then she will hate the idea and never repeat it again. How to make first BBC a pleasure experience especially for tight pussy ?

I tried dildo with her before but she didn’t like the plastic feeling.
If the BBC is extra B, then I suggest lots of foreplay and lube. Also, the bull should go slow and let her pussy adjust. No worries. After a few minutes she’ll be very prepared to be bottomed out.

Pain, and pleasure. A sexy, on the edge pain. The burning and slight sting of stretching - the sense that everything between my anus and clit is full to the max. Despite the fact that it is on the verge of discomfort, it feels so good! Then the incredible sense of being filled that takes my breath away every time. The wonderful pressure of the shaft against my clit as he penetrates, and the even more wonderful pressure against the hidden part of my clit as he pulls back. And - the most satisfying, transformative aspect of big cock - the internal pressure. A big cock can actually make your inner organs move! A very small amount, but movement nonetheless. A big cock can put pressure on the peritoneum which results in the most awesome, mind-blowing sensation! It feels like the powerful phallus is right up by the breastbone. It isn’t, obviously, though the pressure that is placed on the peritoneum creates movement that can be felt, creating that illusion. I get goosebumps, I whimper with butterflies in my chest, and I come so hard!
Fucking beautiful

I was told that with pain comes pleasure and you just have to get past the pain to get to the pleasure. My first time he was patient with me and went slowly giving me time to relax and adjust, it was a little uncomfortable, but wonderful at the same time, the feeling of being stretched and filled, and yes it does get better and better until you become addicted and hooked.
It's so beautiful that white women get so addicted to BBC.

Back