Pain, and pleasure. A sexy, on the edge pain. The burning and slight sting of stretching - the sense that everything between my anus and clit is full to the max. Despite the fact that it is on the verge of discomfort, it feels so good! Then the incredible sense of being filled that takes my breath away every time. The wonderful pressure of the shaft against my clit as he penetrates, and the even more wonderful pressure against the hidden part of my clit as he pulls back. And - the most satisfying, transformative aspect of big cock - the internal pressure. A big cock can actually make your inner organs move! A very small amount, but movement nonetheless. A big cock can put pressure on the peritoneum which results in the most awesome, mind-blowing sensation! It feels like the powerful phallus is right up by the breastbone. It isn’t, obviously, though the pressure that is placed on the peritoneum creates movement that can be felt, creating that illusion. I get goosebumps, I whimper with butterflies in my chest, and I come so hard!
👌 wow

Preventing pain is about preparing for pleasure. First, being mentally eager and excited. She has to be into your fantasy. Her body will physiologically prepare (increased wetness and decreased pain perception due to adrenaline increases) if she is mentally prepared. Next, you and the bull should know that foreplay is key. That begins early in the date w flirting, teasing, and touch. Don’t rush this. Follow that w good oral and digital play. And finally, as your bull sensually touches her, he can slowly enter her. He takes his time. Soon enough, she will be begging for deeper and harder play.

Of course, I wouldn’t start w a girthy, 12” monster!😂. Maybe shoot for an 8-10” and let them know it’s her first. Worst case scenario if she has a small pussy, you can fuck her first while she gives the bull oral. This will begin to relax her. Lube is always your friend, especially during safe play. Save DP,DVP, anal for future dates after she’s hooked and eager to explore her limits.
Absolutely the best and most real advice. This is exactly how my husband and lover helped me. A little champagne helped me relax as well. The flirting, teasing at the restaurant before the hotel was so important for me. Built up excitement and adrenaline and made my first time easier. Still was uncomfortable at first but by the end of the evening it was much more pleasure than pain.

Hi all

I am trying to convince my wife to try her first BBC but i am afraid she will feel pain and uncomfortable then she will hate the idea and never repeat it again. How to make first BBC a pleasure experience especially for tight pussy ?

I tried dildo with her before but she didn’t like the plastic feeling.
my wife never did like the dido thing, just not the same
first my wife is not a size queen. we had one BBC over that was way over the top, we ended up giving him a BJ and sent him on his way
the next one was really big also, very thick I could hardly get my hand around him,, but with a little couching she was able to accept him, she was squirting like a garden hose, sore for a few days, I came just watching that BBC it was so beautiful, I wish now I would have taken some pics
we had him over a few times, he came to Yuma for work, never heard from him again

Back