Altiah290

Male
Gold Member
From
AE
Hi all

I am trying to convince my wife to try her first BBC but i am afraid she will feel pain and uncomfortable then she will hate the idea and never repeat it again. How to make first BBC a pleasure experience especially for tight pussy ?

I tried dildo with her before but she didn’t like the plastic feeling.

Preventing pain is about preparing for pleasure. First, being mentally eager and excited. She has to be into your fantasy. Her body will physiologically prepare (increased wetness and decreased pain perception due to adrenaline increases) if she is mentally prepared. Next, you and the bull should know that foreplay is key. That begins early in the date w flirting, teasing, and touch. Don’t rush this. Follow that w good oral and digital play. And finally, as your bull sensually touches her, he can slowly enter her. He takes his time. Soon enough, she will be begging for deeper and harder play.

Of course, I wouldn’t start w a girthy, 12” monster!😂. Maybe shoot for an 8-10” and let them know it’s her first. Worst case scenario if she has a small pussy, you can fuck her first while she gives the bull oral. This will begin to relax her. Lube is always your friend, especially during safe play. Save DP,DVP, anal for future dates after she’s hooked and eager to explore her limits.

Preventing pain is about preparing for pleasure. First, being mentally eager and excited. She has to be into your fantasy. Her body will physiologically prepare (increased wetness and decreased pain perception due to adrenaline increases) if she is mentally prepared. Next, you and the bull should know that foreplay is key. That begins early in the date w flirting, teasing, and touch. Don’t rush this. Follow that w good oral and digital play. And finally, as your bull sensually touches her, he can slowly enter her. He takes his time. Soon enough, she will be begging for deeper and harder play.

Of course, I wouldn’t start w a girthy, 12” monster!😂. Maybe shoot for an 8-10” and let them know it’s her first. Worst case scenario if she has a small pussy, you can fuck her first while she gives the bull oral. This will begin to relax her. Lube is always your friend, especially during safe play. Save DP,DVP, anal for future dates after she’s hooked and eager to explore her limits.
👍👍👍👍

If the two.of you want her to.be blacked start with a few toys and lots of lube start incrrsing the size.fuck.her alot with esch size after she gets use to.that size incrrsde thr size do the same with anal once she feels comfortable go for a good 8 in toy fuck.her good with it by thrm.her vunt and ass will.be ready for a well.hung black.dick. It wont be long she will.want more black.ci k.and you both will.bevery happy
can take a goof

Back