If the two.of you want her to.be blacked start with a few toys and lots of lube start incrrsing the size.fuck.her alot with esch size after she gets use to.that size incrrsde thr size do the same with anal once she feels comfortable go for a good 8 in toy fuck.her good with it by thrm.her vunt and ass will.be ready for a well.hung black.dick. It wont be long she will.want more black.ci k.and you both will.bevery happy
can take a goof
Thanks but anal that after a long journey, now she should taste BBC in her pussy.

Pain, and pleasure. A sexy, on the edge pain. The burning and slight sting of stretching - the sense that everything between my anus and clit is full to the max. Despite the fact that it is on the verge of discomfort, it feels so good! Then the incredible sense of being filled that takes my breath away every time. The wonderful pressure of the shaft against my clit as he penetrates, and the even more wonderful pressure against the hidden part of my clit as he pulls back. And - the most satisfying, transformative aspect of big cock - the internal pressure. A big cock can actually make your inner organs move! A very small amount, but movement nonetheless. A big cock can put pressure on the peritoneum which results in the most awesome, mind-blowing sensation! It feels like the powerful phallus is right up by the breastbone. It isn’t, obviously, though the pressure that is placed on the peritoneum creates movement that can be felt, creating that illusion. I get goosebumps, I whimper with butterflies in my chest, and I come so hard!

Last edited:
Pain, and pleasure. A sexy, on the edge pain. The burning and slight sting of stretching - the sense that everything between my anus and clit is full to the max. Despite the fact that it is on the verge of discomfort, it feels so good! Then the incredible sense of being filled that takes my breath away every time. The wonderful pressure of the shaft against my clit as he penetrates, and the even more wonderful pressure against the hidden part of my clit as he pulls back. And - the most satisfying, transformative aspect of big cock - the internal pressure. A big cock can actually make your inner organs move! A very small amount, but movement nonetheless. A big cock can put pressure on the peritoneum which results in the most awesome, mind-blowing satisfaction! It feels like the powerful phallus is right up by the breastbone. It isn’t, obviously, though the pressure that is placed on the peritoneum creates movement that can be felt, creating that illusion. I get goosebumps, I whimper with butterflies in my chest, and I come so hard!

Thanks for the best comment ever and incredible describe for the amazing feeling, thanks again 🌹

Hi all

I am trying to convince my wife to try her first BBC but i am afraid she will feel pain and uncomfortable then she will hate the idea and never repeat it again. How to make first BBC a pleasure experience especially for tight pussy ?

I tried dildo with her before but she didn’t like the plastic feeling.
They need to take it slow alit of lube pludget a good dildo ahead of timemot a plastic ind amd fuck.het with it fir a while before she takes her first BBC

Pain, and pleasure. A sexy, on the edge pain. The burning and slight sting of stretching - the sense that everything between my anus and clit is full to the max. Despite the fact that it is on the verge of discomfort, it feels so good! Then the incredible sense of being filled that takes my breath away every time. The wonderful pressure of the shaft against my clit as he penetrates, and the even more wonderful pressure against the hidden part of my clit as he pulls back. And - the most satisfying, transformative aspect of big cock - the internal pressure. A big cock can actually make your inner organs move! A very small amount, but movement nonetheless. A big cock can put pressure on the peritoneum which results in the most awesome, mind-blowing sensation! It feels like the powerful phallus is right up by the breastbone. It isn’t, obviously, though the pressure that is placed on the peritoneum creates movement that can be felt, creating that illusion. I get goosebumps, I whimper with butterflies in my chest, and I come so hard!
My hotwife says the same thing once a hotwife gets a good filling and stretching sje will be able to.take it. LIKE the old cliche Practiceakes petfrct

Back