Bay Area Indian couple seeking for first bbc

Wife lately started enjoying big black dildos. She has been fucking herself with those Wo the my assistance for past few days and love how these bbc dildos stretch her pussy and vibrates.

To add to it post bbc dildo fucking we make love and that’s when I keep sling and promoting how much she loves bbc and how much pleasure she gets. Plus my dick just slides easily so she and her pussy know they need a bbc dildo for ultimate pleasure.

Slowly bringing her to dark side.

Now while we are at it I am looking for a mature black guy who is fun and educated and can think of long term. Someone who can be friends with us and while my wife plays with her dildo at nights I keep teasing her and preparing her thinking of that bbc friend sometimes.

I really want her to feel the real pleasure of a good big black cock. Someone who can take her Indian pussy and give it a good penis massages. My wife has been super vanilla but opening up lately.

If you are up for long term and won’t rush let’s chat. We can meet at a common place first and with wife as well.

Also please make note all sex would be with condoms only and for person who provides test results for STDs. My wife would be the one who will have the veto. So once she decides she may have her rules and we would request you to please understand those. We are inviting you to our lives so kindly let us be comfortable.

Thank you all for reading. We are in South Bay and I can meet interested folks as soon as tomorrow. And here is something for you all to see how much my thick desi wife has to offer and get. ❤️

Attachments

• IMG_2970.jpeg
    IMG_2970.jpeg
    400.8 KB · Views: 648
  • IMG_2969.jpeg
    IMG_2969.jpeg
    204.4 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_2968.jpeg
    IMG_2968.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 657
  • IMG_2940.mov
    6.8 MB
Wife lately started enjoying big black dildos. She has been fucking herself with those Wo the my assistance for past few days and love how these bbc dildos stretch her pussy and vibrates.

To add to it post bbc dildo fucking we make love and that’s when I keep sling and promoting how much she loves bbc and how much pleasure she gets. Plus my dick just slides easily so she and her pussy know they need a bbc dildo for ultimate pleasure.

Now while we are at it I am looking for a mature black guy who is fun and educated and can think of long term. Someone who can be friends with us and while my wife plays with her dildo at nights I keep teasing her and preparing her thinking of that bbc friend sometimes.

I really want her to feel the real pleasure of a good big black cock. Someone who can take her Indian pussy and give it a good penis massages. My wife has been super vanilla but opening up lately.

If you are up for long term and won’t rush let’s chat. We can meet at a common place first and with wife as well.

Also please make note all sex would be with condoms only and for person who provides test results for STDs. My wife would be the one who will have the veto. So once she decides she may have her rules and we would request you to please understand those. We are inviting you to our lives so kindly let us be comfortable.

Thank you all for reading. We are in South Bay and I can meet interested folks as soon as tomorrow. And here is something for you all to see how much my thick desi wife has to offer and get. ❤️
That is some tight pussy she better work that dildo some more before she try a real black cock. She is going to love it. You are a good husband to look for her a black man to fuck her.

If you ever move to houston tx or the outskirts of houston hmu.

She is hot!

I am the type of guy that you can have a long term relationship with and enjoy her taking my black cok deep inside!

We need more Indian and Pakistani women in the lifestyle experiencing what it's like to get that pussy stretched and have mind blowing sex with a big black cock!♠️

Keep the traditional dress, but open up those legs to a whole new world of extasy!

Back