Indian Wife wanting a BBC Knoxville

sancrocks

Male
From
TN, US
Hello there!!! We are an Indian couple living in Knoxville. I am working here as an IT person and she is a housewife. I am 32yrs and my wife is 27yrs. We are married from 5yrs. We don’t have a baby till now. We have a decent sex life. But want to spice up things a bit. We have often fantasised about her having sex with a BBC. Also she doesn’t want it to happen with me being present there as she will not feel comfortable. How to approach this to setup her with a BBC who is nice and clean.

Last edited:
Hello there!!! We are an Indian couple living in Knoxville. I am working here as an IT person and she is a housewife. I am 32yrs and my wife is 27yrs. We are married from 5yrs. We don’t have a baby till now. We have a decent sex life. But want to spice up things a bit. We have often fantasised about her having sex with a BBC. Also she doesn’t want it to happen with me being present there as she will not feel comfortable. How to approach this to setup her with a BBC who is nice and clean.
Dm to make it happ

good luck

I used to control a Desi couple back in Brooklyn -- the wife also asked her husband not to watch, so when I would get to their apt, the husband would leave and go to a bar around the corner - she would text him when I was done.

Same situation here ✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻

Mine is also shy i m thinking it will be like same as u told but still trying to break the ice
Its really important you practice talking about sex with her.
Not about "other men" just sex between the two of you
I know a fair amount of Indian women from the homeland - who grew up very conservative and are just not very experienced, so they act and behave very shy. In my experience, Indian women are not brainwashed like some American women that sex is bad. Its just inexperience.

Dm me

Back