gypsynomad

Couple
Hey guys my wife wants a foursome, starting to look now because herself and a friend are going to the Kevin gates concert in November in Knoxville. I’ll have a room and just trying to set everything up Before hand. Obviously need BBC. I don’t know if her friend will play, my wife on the other hand is craving to be stuffed full.

Attachments

• lp_image.jpeg
    lp_image.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 173
Hey guys my wife wants a foursome, starting to look now because herself and a friend are going to the Kevin gates concert in November in Knoxville. I’ll have a room and just trying to set everything up Before hand. Obviously need BBC. I don’t know if her friend will play, my wife on the other hand is craving to be stuffed full.
Well that is a very inviting pussy but would like to know how the rest of her is as well. I myself am a breast man so would love to know all that would be coming with her

She is very hot

Back