Most women can handle a large white penis/ average black penis with just a little foreplay.

That's why most women here are here. An average or bigger than average white penis just isn't going to do it after experiencing that.

The excitement from the size of the penis usually makes her soaking wet down there, and whilst there will be a bit of a sting during penetration, if it is introduced gradually, inch by inch, she will enjoy it immensely.

When dealing with a huge black penis, meaning the ones that are very large by black standards, the key is patience.

My ex had multiple bulls and all were comfortably classifiable as extra large but two of them were in Mandingo territory, without exaggerating. I don't honestly know how they fit in her and it took AGES to get it in... Sometimes 15 minutes or more of gradual coaxing until it was in deep. But once it was in... It stayed in for a very very long time.

Understand completely! My wife is a petite lady, 5'4", size 2; We were probably very lucky because the guy we started this lifestyle journey with was experienced and above all patient. On our third rendezvous with our bull, he seduced my wife completely, but he did not penetrate. He got my wife fixated on his girth and my wife's ability to get her mouth around his cock. Once that was accomplished, he recommended we get a "Mr Marcus" dido from a place like Adam and Eve. "Mr Marcus" is black, about 9 and 1/4 inches long and wide. My wife felt the plastic effect at first. We just used a lot of water based lube. She spend time practicing with the dildo. When we met our Bull the next time, she was prepared and relieved that there was minimal pain. Within three more sessions, our bull had my wife fully stretched and accepting of his cock. She had no discomfort and could not wait to become his whore.
Great job that's something to be proud of and all the world to see 👍 that's a great achievement making your wife a BBC whore

Pain, and pleasure. A sexy, on the edge pain. The burning and slight sting of stretching - the sense that everything between my anus and clit is full to the max. Despite the fact that it is on the verge of discomfort, it feels so good! Then the incredible sense of being filled that takes my breath away every time. The wonderful pressure of the shaft against my clit as he penetrates, and the even more wonderful pressure against the hidden part of my clit as he pulls back. And - the most satisfying, transformative aspect of big cock - the internal pressure. A big cock can actually make your inner organs move! A very small amount, but movement nonetheless. A big cock can put pressure on the peritoneum which results in the most awesome, mind-blowing sensation! It feels like the powerful phallus is right up by the breastbone. It isn’t, obviously, though the pressure that is placed on the peritoneum creates movement that can be felt, creating that illusion. I get goosebumps, I whimper with butterflies in my chest, and I come so hard!
Very nice keep up the good work 👌

Siendo un hombre negro con 24.5 cmt de largo pero también soy bisexual vuelvo a decir que no importa lo grande que sea lo que realmente es importante para que no duela es lo que se dedica a preparar los dos agujeros para recibir su bbc

Back