Help...seeking first BBC for my wife

cuck_

Male
Gold Member
We are a young Mexican couple (32 yo) recently married (she has a very nice ass and is white-brunette skinned) and I would like to share her (before we have kds) so she can enjoy and get her first BBC in a threesome. I am looking for guidance (mentoring) of real, serious, and respectful BBC bulls (28-39 years old, >6 inches, mainly thick) in the whole process with my wife in order she could finally accept it. While the process we can share pictures, chat, and/or have a video call. We are looking to travel (beach locations) in a few months, so I think there could be a good moment to achieve this.

I started to persuade my wife to the idea (3-4 months ago), I already planted the seed and talked with her about the possibility of the threesome, she said yes when she was hot and as we were having sex, she got so wet; but then, the next day said she was only fantasizing on her mind and she does not agree to do it (because of conservative/moral things), she said that only wants to play with the idea as a fantasy and to use a dildo.

So I am certainly concerned, I am confused about what to do next or how to interpret the situation. I would appreciate advice and opinions of bulls or couples with experience.

We are a young Mexican couple (32 yo) recently married (she has a very nice ass and is white-brunette skinned) and I would like to share her (before we have kds) so she can enjoy and get her first BBC in a threesome. I am looking for guidance (mentoring) of real, serious, and respectful BBC bulls (28-39 years old, >6 inches, mainly thick) in the whole process with my wife in order she could finally accept it. While the process we can share pictures, chat, and/or have a video call. We are looking to travel (beach locations) in a few months, so I think there could be a good moment to achieve this.

I started to persuade my wife to the idea (3-4 months ago), I already planted the seed and talked with her about the possibility of the threesome, she said yes when she was hot and as we were having sex, she got so wet; but then, the next day said she was only fantasizing on her mind and she does not agree to do it (because of conservative/moral things), she said that only wants to play with the idea as a fantasy and to use a dildo.

So I am certainly concerned, I am confused about what to do next or how to interpret the situation. I would appreciate advice and opinions of bulls or couples with experience.
I would love to help you contact me

Attachments

• 20230531_041519.jpg
    20230531_041519.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Back