Sexy latina wife for first BBC

cuck_

Male
Gold Member
Looking for real and serious BBC bulls (27-39 years old) to share pictures, chat, and/or have a videocall, also that could guide/coach me in the whole process with my wife.

I have started to persuade my wife to the idea, I already planted the seed and talked with her about the possibility of this, she said yes when she was hot and as we were having sex, but then the next day said she was only fantasizing on her mind and she does not agree. So I am confused on what to do next or how interpretate the situation. I would appreciate advices and opinions of bulls or couples with experience.

Looking for real and serious BBC bulls (27-39 years old) to share pictures, chat, and/or have a videocall, also that could guide/coach me in the whole process with my wife.

I have started to persuade my wife to the idea, I already planted the seed and talked with her about the possibility of this, she said yes when she was hot and as we were having sex, but then the next day said she was only fantasizing on her mind and she does not agree. So I am confused on what to do next or how interpretate the situation. I would appreciate advices and opinions of bulls or couples with experience.
Hit me up asap

Back