Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Hi I am Andres and my wife Claudia give me as Christmas present on 25 do Dec a HappyGo Chastity super small, i been since them 23 day almost with not released at all, my penis now get use too, and my wife have been with 7 BBC since them allready. My wife is very proud on me and also i love her and her lovers.

Hi I am Andres and my wife Claudia give me as Christmas present on 25 do Dec a HappyGo Chastity super small, i been since them 23 day almost with not released at all, my penis now get use too, and my wife have been with 7 BBC since them allready. My wife is very proud on me and also i love her and her lovers.

hello, are your testicles aching, please ?

Well done babe, that’s great! X

If he cleans you out and you have even tried him on estrogen then he's lucky he's stayed uncaged as long as he did. Has the initial week now been extended?
Yes i mean where did he get the inspiration to see you with a black guy before he suggested it to you? obviously now anybody looking to get cuckolded with a black guy will very quickly find this site and similar ones so caging will seem like part of the process from the start and condition them towards it.
Hubby has told me throughout our marriage that he gets turned on by girls that have sex with black men, and wanted me to do it. So it’s in him, it turns him on.
As far as ‘caging will seem like part of the process’ I don’t want to give that impression. It’s not inevitable.
In our case when we started in 2013 hubby was in control, I started really to please him. Over that period I’ve realised I control who I see and what I do, I’ve took more control.
Over last couple of years I’ve thought I’ve done things I’ve been uncomfortable about, but later enjoyed, I’ve posted pics I probably shouldn’t etc. So I wanted to push hubby into an uncomfortable zone, into doing things and posting risky pics.
He loves me going with black guys but the sissy side is a struggle for him, but I’m determined to push him some way down that path.

Hubby has told me throughout our marriage that he gets turned on by girls that have sex with black men, and wanted me to do it. So it’s in him, it turns him on.
As far as ‘caging will seem like part of the process’ I don’t want to give that impression. It’s not inevitable.
In our case when we started in 2013 hubby was in control, I started really to please him. Over that period I’ve realised I control who I see and what I do, I’ve took more control.
Over last couple of years I’ve thought I’ve done things I’ve been uncomfortable about, but later enjoyed, I’ve posted pics I probably shouldn’t etc. So I wanted to push hubby into an uncomfortable zone, into doing things and posting risky pics.
He loves me going with black guys but the sissy side is a struggle for him, but I’m determined to push him some way down that path.
Love what you're doing for yourself and with hubby! Don't stray from the path!

What I meant was most material about cuckolding now makes caging sound integral to the process, by the time a cuck has got himself addicted to it all caging will seem like a normal part and something he is happy to accept more often than not.
interesting that in your case hubby had the idea of you with black guys as a long running interest. The fact you initially did things you didn't really want to for his interests means he can't really argue too much about giving your ideas a good try even if he doesn't want them at first.
Were any of your tattoo's done for him when you didn't really want them or did they come once you were hooked?
Love seeing through your posts and tumblr, how you have slowly progressed and grown in confidence. Your real and honest accounts are much appreciated and you deserve all the fun you now have with it.

It's so great to see your evolution. The fact that your hubby is being somewhat dragged into it makes it a lot sweeter. If he just went merrily from step to the next it would not be near as much fun. Kind of like taming a wild horse. More sense of achievement if he puts up a bit of a fight. As long as you tame him in the end. You go girl....................:):qos:

What I meant was most material about cuckolding now makes caging sound integral to the process, by the time a cuck has got himself addicted to it all caging will seem like a normal part and something he is happy to accept more often than not.
interesting that in your case hubby had the idea of you with black guys as a long running interest. The fact you initially did things you didn't really want to for his interests means he can't really argue too much about giving your ideas a good try even if he doesn't want them at first.
Were any of your tattoo's done for him when you didn't really want them or did they come once you were hooked?
Love seeing through your posts and tumblr, how you have slowly progressed and grown in confidence. Your real and honest accounts are much appreciated and you deserve all the fun you now have with it.
Thanx for nice comments. Yes I do see what you mean about caging often been integral to the process, it seems to becoming that way for hubby.
Regarding my tattoos, I haven’t done any when I didn’t really want them. I started in the lifestyle 2013, after I had been with two guys I was lot more into it and enjoyed it. It was hubby who showed me the QoS and what it meant, I was a bit nervous about having it but did want to have it done.
That’s another reason I’m pushing hubby to have his tattoo!

Back