Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

really love this thread. I’m struggling inside trying to decide what i want. this gets me so turned on. wish I could figure out a way to test the waters with my wife.♥️♥️♥️♥️
Thanx, yes hubby is sort of the same. He was just happy with me going with guys to begin with, then my pics on net, now although he’s fighting this it does kind of turn him on too! Think he loves the new confident me, telling him what to do, and the humiliation. X

Quality Mistress/Slave time yesterday.Teased, abused, threatened hubby. My boot heel in his balls, painful! Cleaned my boot with his tongue! Allowed out cage to shower, made sure he didn’t cum. Then, as he dried off, I stood there with cage. His look of dismay as locked back up!
F5A8B1B1-C665-4462-85AE-96D40896683C.jpeg811F6FDF-1586-4793-8907-AB5931F98BE0.jpeg

Yes, me and hubby’s sex had dropped anyway. The main reason is I genuinely relax, get wet and loosen when I want sex these days so don’t feel him in me as much as I used to. I’ve been trying to become more BBC only. Hubby not touched me this year. And yes he always cleans me out after sex.
You ask ‘how did he initially get the idea to want you to do it’ you mean for me to go with black guys or to lock him up? He always wanted me to go with black guys but I thought it was just fantasy at start of relationship. As far as locking him up, I’ve been interested in feminising him for some time, tried Estrogen etc but didn’t want to cage him, now I think it’s the next obvious step to take. X

Hi Ann, does this mean you would like to start him back on a feminisation program and enlarge his breasts? I know in another thread you had stopped.

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
My god, with a cock like that, he deserves to be! Lol

Quality Mistress/Slave time yesterday.Teased, abused, threatened hubby. My boot heel in his balls, painful! Cleaned my boot with his tongue! Allowed out cage to shower, made sure he didn’t cum. Then, as he dried off, I stood there with cage. His look of dismay as locked back up!
View attachment 1649719View attachment 1649720
Seeing how he fails to fill-out his cage makes me wonder if he is getting smaller? Have you noticed this since you started turning him into a cuckold or as a result of some of the herbs he took? I think it would be interesting to make accurate measurements and record them to see if all of his caging and humiliation are causing this dicklet to give-up the ghost...........

Seeing how he fails to fill-out his cage makes me wonder if he is getting smaller? Have you noticed this since you started turning him into a cuckold or as a result of some of the herbs he took? I think it would be interesting to make accurate measurements and record them to see if all of his caging and humiliation are causing this dicklet to give-up the ghost...........
He has got smaller over last couple of years, whether that’s because of the hormones, the lack of sex, teasing, or changes within himself I don’t know.
I will keep some sort of record, wish I’d started measuring some years ago! X

Yes, me and hubby’s sex had dropped anyway. The main reason is I genuinely relax, get wet and loosen when I want sex these days so don’t feel him in me as much as I used to. I’ve been trying to become more BBC only. Hubby not touched me this year. And yes he always cleans me out after sex.
You ask ‘how did he initially get the idea to want you to do it’ you mean for me to go with black guys or to lock him up? He always wanted me to go with black guys but I thought it was just fantasy at start of relationship. As far as locking him up, I’ve been interested in feminising him for some time, tried Estrogen etc but didn’t want to cage him, now I think it’s the next obvious step to take. X
If he cleans you out and you have even tried him on estrogen then he's lucky he's stayed uncaged as long as he did. Has the initial week now been extended?
Yes i mean where did he get the inspiration to see you with a black guy before he suggested it to you? obviously now anybody looking to get cuckolded with a black guy will very quickly find this site and similar ones so caging will seem like part of the process from the start and condition them towards it.

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
Omy .. Damn Ann, Gosh didnt ever doubt that you would get him to be caged you dirty sexy slut ... MISS YOU MU SEXY SLUT BITCH

Back