Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

It's so great to see your evolution. The fact that your hubby is being somewhat dragged into it makes it a lot sweeter. If he just went merrily from step to the next it would not be near as much fun. Kind of like taming a wild horse. More sense of achievement if he puts up a bit of a fight. As long as you tame him in the end. You go girl....................:):qos:
Thanx! Yes, I think so too, so much fun dragging him into the ‘new hubby’ stage. And, for all my punishments, if he refuses any stages I have the ultimate sanction, I just hint that I might stop all this and return to vanilla life. His face then and his inner turmoil between not wanting to do things but not wanting me to stop either! Priceless!

Thanx! Yes, I think so too, so much fun dragging him into the ‘new hubby’ stage. And, for all my punishments, if he refuses any stages I have the ultimate sanction, I just hint that I might stop all this and return to vanilla life. His face then and his inner turmoil between not wanting to do things but not wanting me to stop either! Priceless!

Fuck with his mind, fuck with his ass

I wear the 6000S 24/7. The advise I've read here about using a lotion and keeping it clean is very important. They only time it comes off is when my Wife takes me for a body waxing. The 6000 and especially the CB 3000 left far too much room for expansion.

Many thanks, I am reading only now. We have got the cb6000s but never caged yet. We are planning to use it at the first occasion but only for the date so far. He has to wax himself carefully first of all and he’ll use the lotion. I hope everything will be fine, he should clean me up before to be released.

Many thanks, I am reading only now. We have got the cb6000s but never caged yet. We are planning to use it at the first occasion but only for the date so far. He has to wax himself carefully first of all and he’ll use the lotion. I hope everything will be fine, he should clean me up before to be released.
The preparation sounds very sexy

Thanx for nice comments. Yes I do see what you mean about caging often been integral to the process, it seems to becoming that way for hubby.
Regarding my tattoos, I haven’t done any when I didn’t really want them. I started in the lifestyle 2013, after I had been with two guys I was lot more into it and enjoyed it. It was hubby who showed me the QoS and what it meant, I was a bit nervous about having it but did want to have it done.
That’s another reason I’m pushing hubby to have his tattoo!
I think you should get like 4 or 5 temp tats... tell him you are picking our which he should get... :)

Back