Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Was out playing up Broad St, B’ham on Friday. Plenty of attention, noticed my BBC tattoo and key! Hot young black guy fuck at end of night and bit of cream pie for hubby! Posted here because it turned me on knowing I was out on the pull wearing hubby’s cage key! X
17C8D05A-7D01-4FC5-83CF-39EBD237C260.jpeg63FFA706-C36A-456D-B4D1-608DF1690F0A.jpeg

Was out playing up Broad St, B’ham on Friday. Plenty of attention, noticed my BBC tattoo and key! Hot young black guy fuck at end of night and bit of cream pie for hubby! Posted here because it turned me on knowing I was out on the pull wearing hubby’s cage key! X
View attachment 1647143View attachment 1647144

Stunning outfit - you went out in Birmingham in that? Hot creampie, would love to eat that

View attachment 1647143View attachment 1647144
Would love to savor the sweet result of your night out nothing beats the taste of used pussy full of cum!! Yummy!!

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
Two thumbs up and one little dick Down... :)

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
Looks like my little dock I should be caged ad well

Back