Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Ann when I wear my CB6000 my cock just fit. But when I got a erection at night sometime it hurts, so please dont go to small. Like some already wrote use enough lotion and keeping it clean. My experience when I'm in chastity is that it helps a lot not to want to touch myself because the sexual stimuli are much lesser. I realy feel good and confortable in my cage, even I like sex a lot. I know how hot it is when my wife/Mistress wear my key on her breasts when she's out.

It took a while for the morning woody to stop. That was better than any alarm-clock!

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118
Thank you spreading the word, hope more women see this and start shopping for cages.

Former cuck here, actively cucked back in the 90's. I loved how aggressively my ex took to cucking me and this whole conversation has me as hard as I've been in years. But man am I glad my ex didn't know/consider these things. I'm sure I'd probably still have a cage on even after 20yrs of divorce if she knew about them.

Back