Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118

It looks like the 6000S might be a better fit. Have you considered body waxing or do you like him to be hairy?

I will cage my husband too but only in the dates with my Black lover so far. Hubby has p.e. and I think it is the only way to keep him more involved and maybe clean me up for the first time.
We are thinking to buy a cb6000s that should fits him

I wear the 6000S 24/7. The advise I've read here about using a lotion and keeping it clean is very important. They only time it comes off is when my Wife takes me for a body waxing. The 6000 and especially the CB 3000 left far too much room for expansion.

Thanx for info, yes when we put him in it it did pinch. But since then, he said it’s not been uncomfortable. It’s started to get itchy where his hair is starting to grow back.
I agree a smaller one next time, this was our first proper try, I was, perhaps, too generous about his size. He could certainly go a LOT smaller in cage.
Metal seems a good idea. Yes, I do agree I think it is loss of control. He was very sneaky with his masturbation so it’s under control now!
Ann when I wear my CB6000 my cock just fit. But when I got a erection at night sometime it hurts, so please dont go to small. Like some already wrote use enough lotion and keeping it clean. My experience when I'm in chastity is that it helps a lot not to want to touch myself because the sexual stimuli are much lesser. I realy feel good and confortable in my cage, even I like sex a lot. I know how hot it is when my wife/Mistress wear my key on her breasts when she's out.

Ann when I wear my CB6000 my cock just fit. But when I got a erection at night sometime it hurts, so please dont go to small. Like some already wrote use enough lotion and keeping it clean. My experience when I'm in chastity is that it helps a lot not to want to touch myself because the sexual stimuli are much lesser. I realy feel good and confortable in my cage, even I like sex a lot. I know how hot it is when my wife/Mistress wear my key on her breasts when she's out.
Thanx for info, you make me want to get smaller one for hubby! Yes, he’s been up and down this week but his urges are definitely less now!

Definitely don’t like him hairy! Early days yet, love him to shave his legs while he’s shaving ball area!
as things develop for you two, you may want to consider waxing. As the process of going out to a beauty salon and having him waxed by a beautician could be a little humiliating (they would get to see his bits) for hubby which may further imprint your dominance/control over him,

Thanx for info, yes when we put him in it it did pinch. But since then, he said it’s not been uncomfortable. It’s started to get itchy where his hair is starting to grow back.
I agree a smaller one next time, this was our first proper try, I was, perhaps, too generous about his size. He could certainly go a LOT smaller in cage.
Metal seems a good idea. Yes, I do agree I think it is loss of control. He was very sneaky with his masturbation so it’s under control now!

Oh dear, just imagine, so itchy and unable to scratch or rub or adjust his pecker like real men take for granted...poor boi
:devil::devil::devil:

as things develop for you two, you may want to consider waxing. As the process of going out to a beauty salon and having him waxed by a beautician could be a little humiliating (they would get to see his bits) for hubby which may further imprint your dominance/control over him,

This is very true. We go to a Vietnamese salon where my wife hands the woman who waxes me the key. She has become quite expert at taking it on and off. Back Crack and Sac waking at least once a month has become routine. There seems to be less hair there every time. We used to wax my legs and underarms but the hair there has all but disappeared.

At first I was totally humiliated which caused some embarrassing growth, but the woman who takes care of me ignored it. It did cause the woman who helps her make finger symbols indicating how small it was. Now, it's as routine as going to the barber. I do miss some of the humiliation but wife soon makes up for it by saying my penis looks like one a nine year old would have. She even made a comment at a party where the conversation was about "Manscaping." She said that would make a man look like a boy, when her sister, who was in her cups, said, "You would know, Diana." All eyes were on me then.

And for those of us who like a little pain now and then, there is nothing to compare to when the pull off the wax soaked bandages.

Many of you might know, I’ve been in the lifestyle since 2013, hubby wanted me to start. But until now it’s been me doing most of the naughtiness! I have been ‘fighting’ with hubby for some time to cage him, deny him and show his pics. He has now given in. Caged since Sunday, for 1 week to begin with. Lots of tears and moans but he’s done it! View attachment 1640116View attachment 1640117View attachment 1640118

Good to see a man going through the change of life...

Back