Finally caged hubby! Sissy tattoo next!

it helps us all sweet, love to share...i hope youll hubby enjoys beeing caged just like i do..if he find right cage and get used to it you will find how much he loves you more...i usually be caged about month or more after that time i will get my release after my balls are empty back to locked it takes about week to balls get full and same time for my mind to dajust to that sub space..

I’ve chosen his tattoo, nice sissy one, this it but the rose will be pink! View attachment 1640123
This is all great to hear. I look forward to seeing more pics of hubby. Not to be too picky..............but is "Slave" the best choice? Is he really a slave so much as a "Cuck"? Either way, it is great to see the progress you are making at putting him in his place. I wonder where it ends..................

I’m sure hubby will be happy once he has got more used to his cage. I know if I was caged I would feel so frustrated. I can also understand his paranoia about others noticing, I’d be so worried about that. An advantage to that one being too big is a smaller one might be even less noticeable.
Love that you’ve shaved him a little especially for your message and I assume once he’s got his tattoo he will have to keep that shaved.
Look forward to reading and seeing his progress and of course seeing more of your antics :)

I’m sure hubby will be happy once he has got more used to his cage. I know if I was caged I would feel so frustrated. I can also understand his paranoia about others noticing, I’d be so worried about that. An advantage to that one being too big is a smaller one might be even less noticeable.
Love that you’ve shaved him a little especially for your message and I assume once he’s got his tattoo he will have to keep that shaved.
Look forward to reading and seeing his progress and of course seeing more of your antics :)
Thanx, yes he will! Of course babe! X

This is all great to hear. I look forward to seeing more pics of hubby. Not to be too picky..............but is "Slave" the best choice? Is he really a slave so much as a "Cuck"? Either way, it is great to see the progress you are making at putting him in his place. I wonder where it ends..................
Thanx, I like that he’s my slave, I’m his mistress, and I think it will be humiliating at the tattooist! Yes, I wonder where it will end too, not pleasant for hubby I should think! X

Thanx, I like that he’s my slave, I’m his mistress, and I think it will be humiliating at the tattooist! Yes, I wonder where it will end too, not pleasant for hubby I should think! X
It will be very humiliating at the tattooist, probably going to be the hardest part for him surely as it’s the most public.
Was he quite set against his cage then or just a little difficult to convince?
This post makes me want to drive to brum and get caged by you lol.

It will be very humiliating at the tattooist, probably going to be the hardest part for him surely as it’s the most public.
Was he quite set against his cage then or just a little difficult to convince?
This post makes me want to drive to brum and get caged by you lol.
Thanx babe. Hubby was against fully being caged, I think he thought I wasn’t serious. He’s paranoid that people will find out at work or notice his trousers or whatever. But I’ve been trying to move him more into cuckoldry for some time, I think his main worry is now he’s caged, will people find out and what’s it going to be like not having sex etc, but also where’s it all heading to. He’s agreed to a tattoo but definitely not happy with one I want him to have! And I’ve started asking guys who want to meet, how they feel about a hubby present caged and in panties.
But to me, I’ve done things I wasn’t entirely comfortable with, and my pics are on the net, so he’s got to get on board!

I think his main worry is now he’s caged, will people find out and what’s it going to be like not having sex etc, but also where’s it all heading to.
I doubt anyone will notice! I did a small experiment where I’d wear tighter fitting suit trousers to job interviews to see if anyone would notice... no one did, or If they did they didn’t say anything.

Then when I got my new job I wore the cage every day in a range of tighter fitting jeans/suit trousers and again no one noticed!

The kinky part of me actually wants people to notice and ask me about it but generally it’s hidden. The interesting thing for me will be the summer time when the Mrs wears lower cut tops and having my keys on show around her neck!

Back