Fellas.... What type of white women do you prefer?

I like them curvy, big ass, pale usually, I love redheads and darker haired girls. But I'd dick a blonde good if she was packin some major booty

ass-hula-hooping-2.gif

What type of women i prefer? :exciting:
Those who prefer sex with black men, of course! :devil:
Even better, if they like playing with girls too sometimes. :D
Doesn`t mean they have to be white, though. ;)
Oh, plus, they`d better love their pussies being licked and eaten by me. :mstickle:
Please, if you know a lady like this from my country/area, then tell me, okay? :help:

:cool:

I love Jewish women. Curly hair, brunette, nice butt and legs. Also Irish women! Freckles, red hair. But, who am I fooling, white women in general complete me.
Wish people would understand that I can't help it. It's all I'm ever going to like. It's beyond the visual things too. Something about their voices, natural scents, personalities and innocents.

Not apart of the question, but Asian women, I love you too. Couldn't leave them out.

I love Jewish women. Curly hair, brunette, nice butt and legs. Also Irish women! Freckles, red hair. But, who am I fooling, white women in general complete me.
Wish people would understand that I can't help it. It's all I'm ever going to like. It's beyond the visual things too. Something about their voices, natural scents, personalities and innocents.

Not apart of the question, but Asian women, I love you too. Couldn't leave them out.
True. White women in general.

Anyone that loves to fuck, I do have a weakness for red heads. I prefer well educated or at least well read. I don't smoke so intelligent conversation is a pleasant diversion between bouts between the sheets

Back