Fellas.... What type of white women do you prefer?

Wouldn't want to have anything to do with any woman whom I can count her ribs.
Really like to know if you think my wife would be able to attract black guys. I have a recent pic of her. Do you have an email i can send it to.

LOL after reading some of the responses, I've come to the conclusion that I'm far more pickier than I previously thought.

mature married moms need it mooore!!!
Some of the best sex I have had had been with some ******* grandmother. A physically fit woman that is past her baby bearing years can be damn near insatiable. About the only time they say no is if you ask if you can stop.

Really like to know if you think my wife would be able to attract black guys. I have a recent pic of her. Do you have an email i can send it to.
I don't understand why a lot of white women think there is something different about approaching a black man. Walk up, start a conversation, if things seem go be going in a positive fashion, work on the eye contact, and get some physical contact. You don't have to grab his cock but touch him on the hand, arm, or leg. If his touches you back tell that it feels good. If you are striking a cord with each other tell him that he is turning you on and ask him if he wants to pursue the matter. Some bulls like assertive women, some don't. Play it by ear don't be afraid to tell your prospective bull that you are interested in more than flirting.

I don't understand why a lot of white women think there is something different about approaching a black man. Walk up, start a conversation, if things seem go be going in a positive fashion, work on the eye contact, and get some physical contact. You don't have to grab his cock but touch him on the hand, arm, or leg. If his touches you back tell that it feels good. If you are striking a cord with each other tell him that he is turning you on and ask him if he wants to pursue the matter. Some bulls like assertive women, some don't. Play it by ear don't be afraid to tell your prospective bull that you are interested in more than flirting.[/quote

Women like my wife are way too shy to do anything like that, plus being a little older and a bbw she doesnt think she is attractive. Which is a shame because she is a great fuck.

Breasts don't matter,pale skin,All hair colors(But i prefer redheads),curvy or thick,big ass,like 35 inches and up,sweet personality,maybe a little dumb..but thats what i like

If she really wants to experience BBC and is too shy to approach a likely candidate then you should meet a bull then introduce her to him. Stick around to get the conversation started and if they seem to be getting along excuse yourself for a few minutes to go to the restroom, gets fresh drinks, make a phone call, whatever. When you come back you should be able to tell if she wants you to stick around or leave them alone. If they seem to be getting along you can invite him to go elsewhere with you or you can arrange to meet again at a later date. Safety is a consideration for bull also. He may be reluctant to go with both of because he might suspect being ambushed by some bigots. The best thing all around is to meet on neutral ground. Until you are comfortable and have developed a level of trust with the bull you shouldn't go to your home or his. I would suggest NOT hooking up with someone either of you work with. If things don't work out it can make things complicated if you work around the person. Sites like this or swinger sites are good places to start. Almost all large metro areas have groups that are looking for various types of pleasure.

This topic is something we really enjoyed reading. Part of our fantasy is turning me (girl) into a perfect BBC slut. This includes attitude, but looks even more so...

If she really wants to experience BBC and is too shy to approach a likely candidate then you should meet a bull then introduce her to him. Stick around to get the conversation started and if they seem to be getting along excuse yourself for a few minutes to go to the restroom, gets fresh drinks, make a phone call, whatever. When you come back you should be able to tell if she wants you to stick around or leave them alone. If they seem to be getting along you can invite him to go elsewhere with you or you can arrange to meet again at a later date. Safety is a consideration for bull also. He may be reluctant to go with both of because he might suspect being ambushed by some bigots. The best thing all around is to meet on neutral ground. Until you are comfortable and have developed a level of trust with the bull you shouldn't go to your home or his. I would suggest NOT hooking up with someone either of you work with. If things don't work out it can make things complicated if you work around the person. Sites like this or swinger sites are good places to start. Almost all large metro areas have groups that are looking for various types of pleasure.
Thanks for the advice, i am going to try this approach

Bro Tical..you have posed a great question..as a mature bull, who has been married (couple of times) to sista's there is a definite attraction to the white ladies..they are significantly different (when comfortable with BM), and it is their
attitude, humor, and yes intelligence..the primary thing that makes them attractive to me is the lack of BS (no games, no GF approval, no drama)..yea they can have issues, but nothing like what sista's an burden you down with..as far as physical aspects - dark brunettes, curves are nice, nice sweet ass, sense of humor, nice legs and shaved or some hair on the pussy is ok, soft skin, and nice breasts (no need for 42DD) , age wise 42+ MILFs..love em..osp25

ok so preferred body shape varies for different men.
What about skin tone/color?
do you prefer very white?
some color?
or tan with tan lines?

Could care less about tits, but I like big hips and junk in the trunk. The rest of her can't be fat though. I don't do BBWs. Probably brunette I like the most. But I dont even like white women the most. Nobody on this earth can satisfy me as good as an American black woman.

Bro Tical..you have posed a great question..as a mature bull, who has been married (couple of times) to sista's there is a definite attraction to the white ladies..they are significantly different (when comfortable with BM), and it is their
attitude, humor, and yes intelligence..the primary thing that makes them attractive to me is the lack of BS (no games, no GF approval, no drama)..yea they can have issues, but nothing like what sista's an burden you down with..as far as physical aspects - dark brunettes, curves are nice, nice sweet ass, sense of humor, nice legs and shaved or some hair on the pussy is ok, soft skin, and nice breasts (no need for 42DD) , age wise 42+ MILFs..love em..osp25
That's a pretty close description of my wife :).

Back