Fellas.... What type of white women do you prefer?

Bro Tical..you have posed a great question..as a mature bull, who has been married (couple of times) to sista's there is a definite attraction to the white ladies..they are significantly different (when comfortable with BM), and it is their
attitude, humor, and yes intelligence..the primary thing that makes them attractive to me is the lack of BS (no games, no GF approval, no drama)..yea they can have issues, but nothing like what sista's an burden you down with..as far as physical aspects - dark brunettes, curves are nice, nice sweet ass, sense of humor, nice legs and shaved or some hair on the pussy is ok, soft skin, and nice breasts (no need for 42DD) , age wise 42+ MILFs..love em..osp25

Old, more power to you for going after what you like, but I gotta stick up for Sistas and say not all are the way you describe them to be.

Well educated professionals who keep their hair and nails neat, have a mean shoe game and a great sense of humor if I am thinking long term. Great body and awesome lips when I am just looking for a jump off. Either way a beautiful smile and a willingness to try new things is a must.

I Love a tall white woman with sexy long legs and a round ass, must take care of herself well, feet, toes, nails and hair must be on point. Then I love an intelligent woman, that is adventurous and Oh so freaky

Bro Tical..you have posed a great question..as a mature bull, who has been married (couple of times) to sista's there is a definite attraction to the white ladies..they are significantly different (when comfortable with BM), and it is their
attitude, humor, and yes intelligence..the primary thing that makes them attractive to me is the lack of BS (no games, no GF approval, no drama)..yea they can have issues, but nothing like what sista's an burden you down with..as far as physical aspects - dark brunettes, curves are nice, nice sweet ass, sense of humor, nice legs and shaved or some hair on the pussy is ok, soft skin, and nice breasts (no need for 42DD) , age wise 42+ MILFs..love em..osp25
You just described my wife.

Back