What do black men like about Latinas?

Again your ignorance is showing along with your reading comprehension. Now, go sit back in the corner little dick cuck, and when I want your opinion, I will ask for it! However, if you want to keep stocking me, and being a cuck troll, I will continue to comment on how inadequate and insignificant you are... 😉
I completely forgot that this page website existed. How sad and pathetic it is that you think that's an insult whilst also assuming my race. Then again, I expected nothing less from another white woman looking to be seen as a minority for the sake of feeling good about herself.

Lucky, miami got all dem flavors to. Haha hey u got da hot spanish teacher fantasy congratz brotha.
Bro, if you got a little game, Miami is the spot for grabbing them . If you ever there hit the Kendall area bars and lounges. You should be able to pickup one that done got tipsy. I have caused two fights because I flirt with Cuban women when I'm out with my married co-workers . They're some very jealous women and men too

Bro, if you got a little game, Miami is the spot for grabbing them . If you ever there hit the Kendall area bars and lounges. You should be able to pickup one that done got tipsy. I have caused two fights because I flirt with Cuban women when I'm out with my married co-workers . They're some very jealous women and men too
Thx bro if im ever out there will do.

Back