What do black men like about Latinas?

Well if we're calling people out, you seem ignorant and don't know how to read, or comprehend, but that's part of the course for the ignorant people such as yourself on this site! Trust me the only one needing a clue is you. But than again you assume I take value in your opinion!
Please. I checked your profile. When talking to an actual Afro-Latino, you claimed to be mixed race and used the word coloniser unironically. I'm sorry that you must appropriate BIPOC struggles to handle your white guilt. Let me repeat myself again. There are only two flavours of colour-blind people, racist or incredibly oblivious of their white privilege. I know you said you had a bad day, but based on your poor replies, I reckon a white woman filled with privilege is the most likely answer.

Please. I checked your profile. When talking to an actual Afro-Latino, you claimed to be mixed race and used the word coloniser unironically. I'm sorry that you must appropriate BIPOC struggles to handle your white guilt. Let me repeat myself again. There are only two flavours of colour-blind people, racist or incredibly oblivious of their white privilege. I know you said you had a bad day, but based on your poor replies, I reckon a white woman filled with privilege is the most likely answer.
Again your ignorance is showing along with your reading comprehension. Now, go sit back in the corner little dick cuck, and when I want your opinion, I will ask for it! However, if you want to keep stocking me, and being a cuck troll, I will continue to comment on how inadequate and insignificant you are... 😉

Again your ignorance is showing along with your reading comprehension. Now, go sit back in the corner little dick cuck, and when I want your opinion, I will ask for it! However, if you want to keep stocking me, and being a cuck troll, I will continue to comment on how inadequate and insignificant you are... 😉
I just came in my pants👅💯. Get him, Mistress🫠👑

Back