What do black men like about Latinas?

women are beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ we come in so many different sizes, shapes, color, and for a man to say a specific type is more preferable than the other is narrow minded, self centered, superficial, and to be completely honest insecure in his own skin.
Well I'm gonna step out here jenna but I have to disagree. You have a prefered type, so do I. So does everybody. Its not narrow minded its called being human. The kind of guys you like may not be my cup of tea and vice versa.

Well I'm gonna step out here jenna but I have to disagree. You have a prefered type, so do I. So does everybody. Its not narrow minded its called being human. The kind of guys you like may not be my cup of tea and vice versa.
you totally missed the point, but your comment totally validated my point of being narrow minded, with your assumptions. However, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. ๐Ÿ˜‰

you totally missed the point, but your comment totally validated my point of being narrow minded, with your assumptions. However, everyone is entitled to their own opinions. ๐Ÿ˜‰
I read all your posts, and you sound like you're part of the "colour blind" crowd. I love your type. You're either the most racist human on earth or utterly clueless about things because of your white privilege. It's always fun to guess which one it is.

I read all your posts, and you sound like you're part of the "colour blind" crowd. I love your type. You're either the most racist human on earth or utterly clueless about things because of your white privilege. It's always fun to guess which one it is.
Well if we're calling people out, you seem ignorant and don't know how to read, or comprehend, but that's part of the course for the ignorant people such as yourself on this site! Trust me the only one needing a clue is you. But than again you assume I take value in your opinion!

Back