What do black men like about Latinas?

Many people in general like that which is unique to their norm. What is attractive about Latina Women is that they’re exotic to us as are Asian, Middle Eastern, etc. What is physically attractive? They handle men (Us) differently and Latina Women often check the body parts box which can be comparable to Black Women, like nice phat asses, Tits - often brunette (real hair ❤️) …

Last edited:
Generally it is all about the individual woman. However historically I would say I prefer Latinas. More personal interactions with them as opposed to white women. Additionally their body types appeal to me more for the most part.
but aren't you with a white women? So basically you're saying she's not what you'd prefer? Just a general individual?

but aren't you with a white women? So basically you're saying she's not what you'd prefer? Just a general individual?
Hey You... I was speaking in generalities. Based on my own personal experiences. I prefer my girlfriend over ANY other woman. Regardless of her color, ethnicity, label... She happens to be of German/Spaniard descent. She's from California and grew up around a lot of Latinos / Mexicans Etc. So she has that type of socialization. Just for the record she's got enough body on her for me to remark "Damn Baby... You certainly give the "Sistas" a run for their money." That certainly goes for the so-called "Latinas" as well. My woman basically is a "white" woman with a Black woman's body... Certainly amongst my top preferences. Also due to her upbringing she's fluent in Spanish and can throw down with some Arroz con pollo...So there's that. Was I clear that time😉?

Hey You... I was speaking in generalities. Based on my own personal experiences. I prefer my girlfriend over ANY other woman. Regardless of her color, ethnicity, label... She happens to be of German/Spaniard descent. She's from California and grew up around a lot of Latinos / Mexicans Etc. So she has that type of socialization. Just for the record she's got enough body on her for me to remark "Damn Baby... You certainly give the "Sistas" a run for their money." That certainly goes for the so-called "Latinas" as well. My woman basically is a "white" woman with a Black woman's body... Certainly amongst my top preferences. Also due to her upbringing she's fluent in Spanish and can throw down with some Arroz con pollo...So there's that. Was I clear that time😉?
Crystal clear buddy!!!!! 🤣🤣If anything I wasn't needing all that information, but thanks for sharing 🤣🤣🤣
Had a bad day yesterday, and it continued onto the site, 🤣🤣 if I could of kicked someone without going to jail, I would have, so instead everyone got a piece of my mood 🤣🤣😉😘

women are beautiful 😍 we come in so many different sizes, shapes, color, and for a man to say a specific type is more preferable than the other is narrow minded, self centered, superficial, and to be completely honest insecure in his own skin.
Agree with everything up until you get to the point about being narrow-minded. People have a right to their preferences. I prefer THE SPECIFIC WOMAN. Regardless of superficialities such as race, color, etc... It's a total package thing for me. With all components being weighted accordingly. However my upbringing and personal experiences lend themselves to me having more affinity with Latina women than "white". For the most part... (which is the subject of the thread). I don't believe that necessarily lends itself to one being insecure in one's own skin. This whole site is about certain niche preferences. Gonna go out on a limb and say there are many people on this site who are extremely comfortable in their own skin. As I certainly am... You too right 😉?

Crystal clear buddy!!!!! 🤣🤣If anything I wasn't needing all that information, but thanks for sharing 🤣🤣🤣
Had a bad day yesterday, and it continued onto the site, 🤣🤣 if I could of kicked someone without going to jail, I would have, so instead everyone got a piece of my mood 🤣🤣😉😘
🤣 Sorry to hear you were are a bit cross. Don't know if you've noticed but I haven't been on the site regularly for a while... So haven't been keeping up much with the going ons here. That being said just sent you another soliloquy before I read your post that I'm replying to now. Sometimes when I feel like I'm not being understood... No matter how clear I think I'm being. I'm "conscientious" enough to setting up that ton of bricks to fall 😆😘.

Agree with everything up until you get to the point about being narrow-minded. People have a right to their preferences. I prefer THE SPECIFIC WOMAN. Regardless of superficialities such as race, color, etc... It's a total package thing for me. With all components being weighted accordingly. However my upbringing and personal experiences lend themselves to me having more affinity with Latina women than "white". For the most part... (which is the subject of the thread). I don't believe that necessarily lends itself to one being insecure in one's own skin. This whole site is about certain niche preferences. Gonna go out on a limb and say there are many people on this site who are extremely comfortable in their own skin. As I certainly am... You too right 😉?
Absolutely 💯
It just struck a nerve. In my line of work, everything comes down to a look, or impression, or some else's idea of beauty or being esthetically pleasing to a specific eye. It's knit picking a pin hole sometimes..

🤣 Sorry to hear you were are a bit cross. Don't know if you've noticed but I haven't been on the site regularly for a while... So haven't been keeping up much with the going ons here. That being said just sent you another soliloquy before I read your post that I'm replying to now. Sometimes when I feel like I'm not being understood... No matter how clear I think I'm being. I'm "conscientious" enough to setting up that ton of bricks to fall 😆😘.
no wonder it's been so quiet, LOL I'm sure you have way better things to do than be on the site, LOL let's put it this way, some spend way to much time on it, and it shows, LOL
Lately I've found myself in the cucks group, they actually have a better sense of humor, which is fitting, LOL

Absolutely 💯
It just struck a nerve. In my line of work, everything comes down to a look, or impression, or some else's idea of beauty or being esthetically pleasing to a specific eye. It's knit picking a pin hole sometimes..
Just for the record. Based on our interactions... How you describe yourself. I think you're a lovely woman... Physically, sexually, intellectually and socially. I think the media that you posted is Grand 😉. As we've discussed in the past. Don't let anything on this site "take you out of your peace." Let this "entertainment" exist wholly within the confines of whatever electronic device you engage it with 😉😘

no wonder it's been so quiet, LOL I'm sure you have way better things to do than be on the site, LOL let's put it this way, some spend way to much time on it, and it shows, LOL
Lately I've found myself in the cucks group, they actually have a better sense of humor, which is fitting, LOL
Yeah I'm going to take that as a compliment😅. Absolutely I do. Just one of the things I engage to pass the time when appropriate. Some of the threads that I view just got my numbing for me. I didn't have anything to offer. Same things being said over and over again. I do appreciate and commend the stamina/knowledge/and "conviction" of some of the players... I think they know who they are. However I don't think that much energy and time should be dedicated to those who are something akin to what I would wipe off the bottom of my shoe...💩. If anybody thinks they're going to change someone's core beliefs... Through the discourse on this site... Then the Brooklyn bridge is for sale...At a really great price 😏... There is some limited value to calling a "spade a spade" or more appropriately to this site...A piece of s.hit a piece of s.hit...However when is enough... ENOUGH. But that's just me though😉.
Careful now Honey. One of the reasons Lola left was due to that being nothing but a downward spiral, that's hard to come back from😆. It tends to leave a "stain" 🤣.

Just for the record. Based on our interactions... How you describe yourself. I think you're a lovely woman... Physically, sexually, intellectually and socially. I think the media that you posted is Grand 😉. As we've discussed in the past. Don't let anything on this site "take you out of your peace." Let this "entertainment" exist wholly within the confines of whatever electronic device you engage it with 😉😘
Well thanks for your kind words... You're not to bad yourself. I know I've said it before, but worth saying again, Lolamaze is a lucky girl!😉😘

Yeah I'm going to take that as a compliment😅. Absolutely I do. Just one of the things I engage to pass the time when appropriate. Some of the threads that I view just got my numbing for me. I didn't have anything to offer. Same things being said over and over again. I do appreciate and commend the stamina/knowledge/and "conviction" of some of the players... I think they know who they are. However I don't think that much energy and time should be dedicated to those who are something akin to what I would wipe off the bottom of my shoe...💩. If anybody thinks they're going to change someone's core beliefs... Through the discourse on this site... Then the Brooklyn bridge is for sale...At a really great price 😏... There is some limited value to calling a "spade a spade" or more appropriately to this site...A piece of s.hit a piece of s.hit...However when is enough... ENOUGH. But that's just me though😉.
Careful now Honey. One of the reasons Lola left was due to that being nothing but a downward spiral, that's hard to come back from😆. It tends to leave a "stain" 🤣.
Couldn't agree with you more! 👏
OH! I leave bread crumbs so I don't get lost. Plus they get tired of my shenanigans after a certain point 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back