What do black men like about Latinas?

Well thanks for your kind words... You're not to bad yourself. I know I've said it before, but worth saying again, Lolamaze is a lucky girl!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜
More truth than kindness baby 😘. Thanks Mama 😍.
Yes she is.. So am I. It's better when the appreciation runs both ways πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½. One of the things that stuck with me with Chris Rock's underwhelming latest comedy special. Was when he said that a marriage/relationship is not 50/50. It's 100/100...from the both. That resonates with me... And her πŸ˜‰.

Couldn't agree with you more! πŸ‘
OH! I leave bread crumbs so I don't get lost. Plus they get tired of my shenanigans after a certain point 🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣.
Breadcrumbs now that's a good idea. Lola would just come and find me with a dazed look on her face... Id have to talk her down like a crisis counselor πŸ˜‚.
Interesting the more shenanigans that she put out...The more they would seek her out...Like she was the Pied Piper of the Cuckedy Cucks. That's her own branded term by the way πŸ˜†

🀣.
Breadcrumbs now that's a good idea. Lola would just come and find me with a dazed look on her face... Id have to talk her down like a crisis counselor πŸ˜‚.
Interesting the more shenanigans that she put out...The more they would seek her out...Like she was the Pied Piper of the Cuckedy Cucks. That's her own branded term by the way πŸ˜†
She sounds like a good time 🀣🀣🀣

Well because if they're Texas Latinas, they tend to be short on average. Short Black men found this out and Houston's population has been soaring ever since. I like Mexican food so eating Spanish women is just part of my menu. Same reason why I love ratchet sassy dark skin Black women who need an attitude adjustment, same reason Latinas are popular with us, proximity. In Houston, it's so common that my grandmother is part Spanish, my oldest brother blessed me with a Black niece, a Hispanic/Black mixed niece and my Hispanic/Black mixed nephew who recently got a contract with the Colts. Won't say his name, but he looks Hispanic but his build is Black all the way, good enough for the Colts to sign him and like his *******, his girl is Hispanic.

My cousin only dates Hispanic women, really I'm the odd one who actually married a Black woman. Trust me since my divorce, I've already been invited to the country by my oldest brother. Covid hit and I was warned to stay away that summer. The following summer was the one I spent with my Pasadena mamacita. She helped me move into my new apartment and picked out the bed we eventually had sex in. Fucked her so good I improved the relationship between her and her young adult teen *******, went from feeling unloved and curious about Black men to exuding sexy confidence that made her a speck cooler to her *******. Now when they fight it's like "Ugh, mom you need to go back to Houston and let Mr. K stretch you out again. You're getting on my nerves." BBC heals families

The bisexual chick on the left is trying to hit on my ex, unaware that both of them belong to me. I took a picture of her figuring it out and apologizing like I cared. Pimp C raised me better, besides, look at them sitting up obediently, instantly ignoring her. The Latina's gay uncle threw the best Halloween parties and told us to have fun while we're young, who cares, said I was a sexy cowboy. I didn't realize till later that it was a gay BBC fan telling another BBC fan to get it while the getting is good. That she did, that she did.

IMG_2967.JPG

20190420_020204_Burst01-ANIMATION.gif
"Those 3 are always together, I wonder if they..."
Yep, rode hard and put away wet. This was a terrible set of unflattering selfies, quality-wise, but I'll give y'all a peek so you won't think I'm in here lying. We were supposed to make funny faces, but drinking tequila out of an ice statue tends to derail even the best laid plans.

Last edited:
Back