No way!! Going from a marriage where my wife can have all the lovers she wants to one cock, even if it’s black, is not her thing. She likes this lifestyle because she can have new lovers. She gets bored very easily.

There are as many different views of how cuckolding must be done, and almost as many closed minded opinions. We can't judge who is doing it wrong just different,
So don't judge my opinion then. If you think its closed minded for a husband to not allow his wife to be a whore then you are definitely a man that has no choice. And BTW we are not cuckold but Stag .

There are as many different views of how cuckolding must be done, and almost as many closed minded opinions. We can't judge who is doing it wrong just different,
Probably why you are single!!! A woman wants a man not a sissy who hasn't the balls to not let her fuck anyone anytime let alone date. Why have a man if she dates others??

It didn’t take me long to fall in love with my first black lover.. Yes, at first it was the amazing sex but the more I was with him, the more I found out about him as a man. Although I’ve been with a number of other black men, I’m still with my first and will forever be together..

It didn’t take me long to fall in love with my first black lover.. Yes, at first it was the amazing sex but the more I was with him, the more I found out about him as a man. Although I’ve been with a number of other black men, I’m still with my first and will forever be together..
Do you think you will still be able to say that when you are both in your 70's?

Here's a question for you Hotwives and cuckolds: have you or your spouse ever fallen in love with the bull or at least showed signs of it?

Bulls, has it ever happened to you that a hotwife or a cuck confessed that they had feelings for you?

I think it could happen to anyone even if this topic is not often discussed...i am afraid it could be happening to my wife

View attachment 1746332View attachment 1746333
I love it when my wife starts to get emotionally attached to her lover ... I know it is on the path to her letting him cum inside her.. and usually without warning that the rules have changed !! ... those final moments as he realizes its ok to cum in her are magic.. for both of them, as well as me..

Not i. I love my hubby. He is so good to me. Bbc is just a good fuck. Hubby has a big cock and fun to be with takes care of me and my daughters as well as his *******. Pleases me very well I do have several lovers and one has a perfect cock like hubby but huge. I love his cock and love fucking him but no emotional at all.

Back