It can happen very easily, I fell in love with my first two lovers after we got into the lifestyle and even left hubby for some time. When you are new to the lifestyle, it is hard to separate love and sex, especially with someone who you develop a bond of trust with.

White bois will be expected to get jealous and upset knowing their women don't want to fuck them no more. But that's inevitable to happen. Especially if she gets to give much attention and love to her newfound lover.

That's the way it goes, white women will go to the one that gives her pleasure and excitement, who would blame her? Going to BBC is the best thing that could happen to a white women, just have to except it and live with it!

Here's a question for you Hotwives and cuckolds: have you or your spouse ever fallen in love with the bull or at least showed signs of it?

Bulls, has it ever happened to you that a hotwife or a cuck confessed that they had feelings for you?

I think it could happen to anyone even if this topic is not often discussed...i am afraid it could be happening to my wife

My advice is be very careful. It can easily happen.
My 'bull" and I are now married and I am expecting our third baby.
Granted, there were issues in my first marriage, but it ultimately ended when I accidentally got pregnant and my ex blew up at me and blamed me for "allowing it to happen". The baby's ******* ( my now husband) was completely the opposite. He was positive, supportive, and was everything my husband should have been but wasn't. His behavior and protective nature of me was a big factor in me falling in love with him.

View attachment 1746332View attachment 1746333

White bois will be expected to get jealous and upset knowing their women don't want to fuck them no more. But that's inevitable to happen. Especially if she gets to give much attention and love to her newfound lover.

That's the way it goes, white women will go to the one that gives her pleasure and excitement, who would blame her? Going to BBC is the best thing that could happen to a white women, just have to except it and live with it!
The black bull is part of my life. I do not hide him. He is absolutely equal to my boyfriend. When we have sex we do not use any condoms. And sometimes I tell him to breed me.
Only true love to me is a black man and white women together. They have concqered all of society and racism, and breed and have black babies

I provide too much outside of the sex part. No Black man could come close to what I give her. I'm not sure what it takes for her to fall in love with a Black but it would require more than just sexual encounters. Besides there would be societal and family issues that would prevent her actually leaving me for a Black man no matter how well endowed he is.

Best kind of wife to fuck

You know somebody said if the wife fell in love it would change the dynamic to them because they want the dedication from her as her bull while she commits her heart to hubby. In that same breath, my falling for my boyfriend doesn't mitigate my love for my husband. Without my cuckold there isn't a bull and somebody else pointed out, the replacement for hubby ends up becoming a cuck eventually.

Having said that, that is the precise reason I want something long term so hubby can fully immerse himself into being a cuck the way he wants, I can fully be the cuckoldress the way I want and my boyfriend can fully enjoy me in the way he wants. Everybody gets what they want, there is an understanding and we can really go deep with exploring as the bond is fortified.
Agree

Good friends wife was fucking a Bull for several years before he found out. They stayed together but she fell in love with the bull so it wasn't just sex. Eventually , she moved in with the bull and got a divorce.

I’m sad for your friend but I’m glad that happen. Fall in love with bull - go marry the bull. Now the bull is gotta deal with all her ******* in the relationship.

Someone gave me this analogy of this lifestyle....cuck buys the groceries, makes the meal, serves the meal, makes the desssert and when it’s time to eat the dessert, the bull comes in and eats all the dessert and then tells the cuck “Now go wash the dishes”. And cuck is like, can I take pictures? Damn

I gotta say, I’m mad intrigued in the lifestyle. It’s interesting.

If there is only one Black man in the equation, I'm sure over time there will be some sort of emotional attachment. I can't compare sexually with the Black Alpha male in size but outside of the bedroom they can't compare to me. I'm not expecting her to fall in love where she'll be thinking about leaving me. That won't happen.

Good *******. Florida ........... that’s the kinda ******* I like to hear. Not because a dude can dunk like Shaq means you don’t have value somewhere else. Get your mothafucking Steph Curry on.

I love only my husband and he loves me. I fuck others but to me my relationship with them is more like a whore servicing customers

I like that, submisse.....this lifestyle is more understandable to me when we give the husband some props and name the bull what he is....”a whore servicing customer”. That’s funny

If I’m a bull, you can call me that all day, if you’re going to ride this dick.

I just want these husbands to get some credit....they are the reason the wife can get it all.....emotionally, relationally, and physically. Where can a man sign up for that *******????

After years of arranging dates for my beautiful young wife, last summer she fell in love with a black guy who fucks her instantly bareback four times a night. He loves my wife, too. In the beginning it was very hard for me, but nowadays it's very hot and the major turnon for small-dicked and infertile white hubby. They are in a serious relationship now, seeing and fucking each other once a month.
What a great marriage, NOT!

1st wife: marriage ended in divorce after she "fell in love" with her Black Lover.......she got back in to ******* b4 we broke up, that is ZERO tolerance on my part, she left with him and was dead in three years.
2nd Wife: she has affairs, not short term or one time fucks, so she DEFINITELY admits she falls in love. Her current affair is 8 years long and they say "I Love You" to each other all the time and mean it. She has also fallen in love with other Lovers too. One came close to ending our relationship (this is a fine line we all walk that are involved in this) but they both decided that destroying two families to be together was a bad idea.

Long term relationships are going to result in deeper emotional feelings, especially if they meet alone and spend time together dating and just hanging out.

CW
Just one came close to ruining your relationship???? What exactly is yoyr so called relationship? Seems its keeping track of who your wife is in love with this month

Thanks for sharing such deep insight. I am really starting to think what happened to your second wife is going on now to mine. We have 2 regular bulls, one is young and he is not very much involved in our lives, he just fucks (like a GOD) a leaves. The other one is just a couple years older than us and they are starting to spend more and more time alone, weekends aways, dinners, at the gym together...and hse always comes bak with stars in her eyes....and of course i see how she is around him when they have sex.
You think? Let me give my wife a way to multiple people with my permission and wonder if she actually is going to leave me? Duh

Good friends wife was fucking a Bull for several years before he found out. They stayed together but she fell in love with the bull so it wasn't just sex. Eventually , she moved in with the bull and got a divorce.
Surprised husband doesn't pay their rent as well

Back