Fake profiles

westindiandick

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Guadeloupe
Hi people, It's been a while that I registered on this wonderful site and I can today have a little more perspective .... What do you think of people hidden behind a profile who are delighted to conduct a conversation for a certain time and which ultimately turn out to be a fake.
I propose to help those who are motivated in the optics of real encounters (the essence of our presence here) by pointing through this thread the fake people.
I want to know what you think?
Report them in this thread or not???

This site is probably filled with 75% fake profiles! It’s good to talk to real people about experiences and lifestyles!! But we all have to sort through the flakes and the fakes. It’s even harder being in the lifestyle and can really ******* the mood and make it frustrating for couples and guys trying to meet them. That’s why it’s important to verify as an real person or use paid sites to find what you are looking for.

I think as an unverified account, you should be limited to what u can do on this site. Shouldn’t have the same access and rights as a verified account. Like maybe unable to PM others or reply or create posts.

I think as an unverified account, you should be limited to what u can do on this site. Shouldn’t have the same access and rights as a verified account. Like maybe unable to PM others or reply or create posts.
The only probable with that is single white guys for some reason can’t get verified! Kind of weird for an interracial site! I know most of the site is for an Hotwife/cuckold lifestyles but as interracial site what about black women looking for white guys to be with? And what about white women looking for an relationship with a white guy who is in to the lifestyles? Just hard to regulate people who are kind of put down due to rules!

You can make that an option yourself in your profile preferences... Who can see your profile, pics and email you.

The only probable with that is single white guys for some reason can’t get verified! Kind of weird for an interracial site! I know most of the site is for an Hotwife/cuckold lifestyles but as interracial site what about black women looking for white guys to be with? And what about white women looking for an relationship with a white guy who is in to the lifestyles? Just hard to regulate people who are kind of put down due to rules!
That’s kinda messed up. Everyone should be able to get verified. Regardless.

Honestly the legit white guy is not the problem. It’s the unverified female, couples and bbc. If ur one of these there should be no excuse that ur not verified. Only reason why ur not is cause ur fake, ..... unless proven otherwise :confused:

Back