Encouraging My Wife to Open Up About Her Fantasies: Tips?

Getting her comfortable with the idea and talking to someone outside normal conversation with experience helps so she can see if that’s really what’s she wants
Talking to someone could be an idea, but maybe not in the very short term. Or maybe will be easier if talking with another wife or a couple...

thank you for the suggestion, but I don't think it really address the problem. I would like her to tell me what she want and explicitly ask me for, not push her into this or that. Just bringing one guy and say: "hey beauty, we have a friend here: why don't you fuck him?" is not a solution, in my opinion.
Well wife doesn't tell me much about what she wants and that. Know she likes sex, but telling what or that about it is hard to do

She worked for an insurance company and told about the stories they had about other workers who had fucked when went on trips. She was interested in doing that
Interesting. And was she generically interested in business trip sex or something specifical? Had she just told about these stories and you asked if she'd like to do the same or she expressed the desire to fuck on trips unsolicited?

Interesting. And was she generically interested in business trip sex or something specifical? Had she just told about these stories and you asked if she'd like to do the same or she expressed the desire to fuck on trips unsolicited?
Nope, she only mentioned it cause was going on trip and stories about what some did on trips

Well I arranged for her to meet with a guy she liked from school and wanted to fuck
yes, ok, but I think that from starting discussing about what happen during business trips to arrange the meeting, in these 2 years, there was lot of talking. How you made it? what was her reaction at first?

Back