Embrace Your Black-Owned Lifestyle

Are there any adults here , or just horny guys asking for us to post pics of cunts and tits? Is there another more serious blog or site to express, learn, advise, etc?

Hey adults, husbands,s cuckolds, bulls, and even hello to any and all girls on here....wouldh't that be something? In fact, I kinda/sorta had a thought about a script for blackedraw, but they never get back to me, there's so much good stuff I/we could make if we can find the right people to partner with. Anyway, it goes like this: Husband marries wife, it's his first marriage, it's her second. She has a 16 year old *******, and the three of them are gonna live together and become a new family. (previous husband, no info, he has no role here).

******* is, of course, straight A student, dresses conservatiely,, never been in trouble. '

Two years of teen *******, but never anything happends.

On 18th birtday, Mom says she and ******* want to spend a weekend in South Beach, mom/******* stuff, she'll be goiing to college soon,, a last chance for them to mom/little girl bond, etc. NO PROBLEM.

Mom tellls hubby they got a great room just off the main street, will be safe, restauurant in the hotel, they'll have a lot of laughs.

Next day, James Motel in South Beach calls home to confi9rm the reservation, wife not home, so hubby answers. He confrms it, hangs up and then loos up the James motel online. It is NOT what wife describes. It's on the edge of South Beach, it''s cheap, reviews say it's a party hotel for spring breakers, young black men frequent it on the holiday weekends looking for girls on south beach, etc.

Shocked?? YES. But turned on? YES. He immediately calls hotel back, reserves a room right next to his wife's room. He checks in early to both rooms, puts secret cameras into place in "her" room. Tells the front desk peopole he's there as a suprise, dont mention anything.

OK, want to help with the rest?
Candi has some bad ass girlfriends

MATRIMONIO DI PROPRIETÀ DELLA BBC:
Talk talk parla di tua moglie, o di mia moglie, che è "BBC OWNED", il mio argomento preferito perché nel mio caso, è
si è evoluto e cambiato ogni poche settimane. Dai primi momenti strabilianti e multi-orgasmici con mia moglie,
ognuno di noi lo scopre e lo ammette l'un l'altro e poi più tardi, dopo l'ultimo orgasmo che ho avuto
con lei (le sono venuto sulle guance del culo, non abbiamo scopato, questo è il punto) che avremmo iniziato a provare a vivere qualcosa
Unico e diverso, sì, ma qualcosa di cui entrambi avevamo bisogno come coppia e come individui.

Essere in grado di dirle QUASI tutto (non è ancora pronta per quanto in profondità voglio che lei / noi andiamo con esso) è
meraviglioso ed erotico anche, per esempio, quando recentemente siamo andati in un ristorante con un tiki-bar, tutti adulti,
Certo, e vedere il barista (giovane ragazzo nero) venire da noi e dire "Ehi, Brandi, come stai"
Non sapevo che fosse mai stata lì prima. Io, naturalmente, ero costantemente acceso e pensavo
Forse lei e lui avevano scopato a un certo punto. Ahimè, no, non era lui che aveva scopato. Invece, mi ha detto
che era il barista gentiluomo che ha chiamato l'UBER per lei poche settimane fa quando il suo "appuntamento", un nero
ragazzo che ha preso in un bar in fondo alla strada, stava diventando troppo * ******. Quindi, vedete, niente storie di sesso bollente tutte
il tempo. A volte sono cose che non vedrei mai arrivare.

In ogni caso, mi ha assicurato che se sta frequentando un ragazzo di colore e vuole scopare, mi chiamerà
e lo ospiteremo o andrò a prenderla a casa sua più tardi o qualsiasi cosa renda più facile per lei
per adorare di nuovo la BBC.

Ecco l'ironia e ora so che è comune: voglio che faccia puttana, succhia, scopa, adori la BBC ogni singolo giorno.
se avessi fatto a modo mio, sono io quello ossessionato, e lei può ancora prendere o lasciare, come vuole, quando
decide, ecc. Pensavo che Id l'avrebbe aiutata a trovare la BBC e a divertirsi a fare il lavoro di gambe del cuck, ma ha deciso
Le piace di più quando fa le sue cose, i suoi ragazzi, le sue decisioni.

Non me lo aspettavo. Mi piace ma non sono ancora sicuro di amarlo, ma fa parte dell'accordo, giusto? SE lo è
veramente BBC POSSEDUTO CUNT WIFE, devo amarlo. QUESTO È TUTTO VERO, ragazzi.
Ma davvero non capisco perché così tante persone siano irresolute ed esitanti.

Black Cock changes white marriages in ways that white couples can never expect. They know this, which is why they are enthralled and enchanted by this as well disgusted by it.

I say disgust because if there's one thing that married white couples never expected would be the key ingredient to upholding their marriage values upside down, it would be a strong black cock.

Husbands are intrigued to seeing a black dom's cock invade the sanctity of their wives' pussy. Wives are stunned to see how much in love their husbands are regarding this image, and are equally amazed that their husbands would do anything to ensure their women become Black-Owned property the same as them. Husbands (and white boyfriends, too) want to become cuckold submissives and sissies, who'd love to worship a black cock alongside their women.

Such a natural and honest image.

Hey adults, husbands,s cuckolds, bulls, and even hello to any and all girls on here....wouldh't that be something? In fact, I kinda/sorta had a thought about a script for blackedraw, but they never get back to me, there's so much good stuff I/we could make if we can find the right people to partner with. Anyway, it goes like this: Husband marries wife, it's his first marriage, it's her second. She has a 16 year old *******, and the three of them are gonna live together and become a new family. (previous husband, no info, he has no role here).

******* is, of course, straight A student, dresses conservatiely,, never been in trouble. '

Two years of teen *******, but never anything happends.

On 18th birtday, Mom says she and ******* want to spend a weekend in South Beach, mom/******* stuff, she'll be goiing to college soon,, a last chance for them to mom/little girl bond, etc. NO PROBLEM.

Mom tellls hubby they got a great room just off the main street, will be safe, restauurant in the hotel, they'll have a lot of laughs.

Next day, James Motel in South Beach calls home to confi9rm the reservation, wife not home, so hubby answers. He confrms it, hangs up and then loos up the James motel online. It is NOT what wife describes. It's on the edge of South Beach, it''s cheap, reviews say it's a party hotel for spring breakers, young black men frequent it on the holiday weekends looking for girls on south beach, etc.

Shocked?? YES. But turned on? YES. He immediately calls hotel back, reserves a room right next to his wife's room. He checks in early to both rooms, puts secret cameras into place in "her" room. Tells the front desk peopole he's there as a suprise, dont mention anything.

OK, want to help with the rest?

These are fun

A cuck should expect to get humiliated as well humbled by his wife and her lover at regular instances. From the moment he invites the Black Master into his abode to own his wife, he has thus relinquished his obligatory duties are being her man; that space would thence be occupied by her lover, while her cuck stands at the interim.

IMG_2372.JPG
2023-05-02 08.48.22.jpg

well, chaps, much ado.....things didn't work out. She stayed out too late and her potential new bull had a car problem. I did my best to get him some hot pussy and to get her some big black cock. No respect, I'm tellin ya.

Sunday morning update: (yes, I know I post a lot under this subject, "embrace," and will continue to do so because we began this lifestyle, "BBC OWNED WIFE" lifestyle middle of last year and always something new to do, discover, try, communicate, expermient, tweak, adopt, discard, ..and my advice is to make sure your girl sees you having fun with it and do things that make it fun for her, too, don't always focus on just her fucking and sucking black cock. That's not a lifestyle. Anyway, what do I know, have already made some big mistakes, but hey, there's no rule book, we're writing it oursevles. TO THAT END: per my PREVIOUS post, a date with potential new BBC BULL fizzled out on Friday night, but we're going to try again with him, I think he "gets it" and knows this opportunity is much wider and more rewarding than just a hotel fuck party (if he has the time and effort to provide). BUT, last night while at a dinner with FAMILY that I was really NOT wanting to go to, VERY NOT SEXY, but when we sat down, I saw two rather "large" ? girls, i guess we'd say FAT, honestly, and certainly not "phat" or "pawg,"...ok, not very attractive women,....but then this very well dressed and muscled black guy came in and sat with them and they carried on like old friends, obviously he was having some sort of relationship with them.....and I whispered to brandi "look, see him, see those girls?" She just nodded and then nodded again with the "go do this" type of nod. So, I kept eye and when he got up to go to restroom, I got up to go to restroom. Saw him there, I said "hey man, we're with family now, so can't talk, but read this note, get back to me later if interested." He pretended to be flabergasted and confused, and started to read the note, and I said "NO, man, don't read it here out loud, read it later." So, anyway, two hours later I got a txt. Yes, he checked out Brandi when she made her two or three trips to the restroom, yes, they made eye contact, and yes, he'd love to fuck her. So, hubbies, sometimes you got get out there and make things happen. I'll follow up with him later today, will post an update here when I have news. candi3.JPG

Have written, and am writing, documenting the things I have done with two hotwives and 3 GF's all of which I got into BBC,...and proud of it. at least I know all the ex's remember me for something I added to their lives. Anyway, beware anyone on here that tells you HOW YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO IT. If they offer advice or a helping hand, great, but the people that critizize are the same people, right now, that have their pants around their ankles while their wives wish for more attention. Use BBC and cuckoldry and sub/dom and all of it as a SUPPLEMENT, don't mistake it for the time that you should be going to the grocery store together. Make it a part of your relationship, and not the whole if it, and it's much more accessible. AND I TOOK THIS PICTURE< you fakers and arrogant know-it-all old fucking white losers. I'll love you just the same, just be honest about it. that's sexier than thinking you've beren there, done that, when I know what's real. I know, I know.
Oh my more of this hottie please. You can tell she is where she wants to be. WOW

Friends, I really DO hope some of you adults read this and tell me what you think. Gut feel, tell me what you think. TRUE SITUATION: I invited a potential new black lover to our condo tomorrow early evening, he just MIGHT be the one I/we been looking for that could turn out to be a true BBC Bull to my wife (and to me, I guess). But, she's got plans already, said she'd say hello, but no sex is gonna happen. Question, since new guy is driving here to meet her, even though I told him truth that there would be no fucking.......so if she leaves and it's just me and him having a beer and him being disappointed he didn't get a blowjob....if he hints at it .....should I? I NEVER done this before, never even dreamed it, but if i expect my wife to be BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE< should I get owned too?
Hopefully you sucked off your wife’s future bull in her absence. She will appreciate your submissive devotion. The bull will have his immediate needs met and can look forward to enjoying your wife next time.

Men, last night was a huge step forward toward our goal, which is for wife to have a steady and proper black bull, to earn title of being BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE.

My wife has fucked, no joke, over 100 black men since I first got her blacked when she was 20 yrs old. I’ve told this story before if you feel like going back in my posts. And BBC men, I’ve done my best to train her , she says I’m a groomer and she doesn’t even know about Bambi my first bbc whore wife, my best to train my girls on how to behave when black men are around us in bars, at the mall, and most of all what to proactively do,when with a black man at home, or his home or at a swinger party, etc.

I should be satisfied, yes? But I’m not and I’m trying to be a better husband while at the same time still making her more fully embrace this alternative sex life. She doesn’t miss fucking me, and giving me deep throat or sloppy blow jobs would be a joke, and she has fucked 7 black men this year, a couple of them once a month….but I haven’t found her a perfect bbc bull yet, and I promised I would.

So,now I’ve met a guy that I think is perfect, I’ve mentored him on how to own her pussy when the time comes…but she’s had a series of things happening in life and I know a bull shouldn’t have to fuck around so long without me making her pussy available.

So, as way of apologizing, I told him that I’m straight, never touched a cock other than my own, but if we want her to be bbc owned cunt wife, I guess that means that bbc is gonna own my time and focus too, yes? So,I told him I will,suck him off tonight if he wants me too. Wow. I’ll let you know. I’m not gay and would never otherwise be interested. I’m not interested in sucking his bbc, but I do,want for wife and I to know we never are kidding in our dedication to big black cock and this black man that is going to be our bull. Been here, anyone, thoughts, should I have picture or video taken to prove that everything I’ve said is the truth?
Trust me—once you get your first taste of BBC and experience pleasing black men, you will be become addicted yourself.

My Fiancée became black cock addicted a few months before our wedding. After she went bareback exclusive with him and his friends, she shut me off completely in order to become black bred. She told me that her Master Bull wanted to own my mouth and my man pussy to seal her total commitment. I agreed to become his sissy bitch and have been addicted to BBC ever since.

A couple of thoughts and answers to a couple of questions I've received:
1. NO, my two wives had NOT had black cock before they met me. That was all my doing, although once you realize that ALL girls when they are teenagers "wonder" about BBC, you'll realize she's gotten off on it YEARS before you were in the picture. She married white, but she probably got herself off to BBC tons of times. Mine did, they told me so.
2. NO, my wife isn't fucking black guys every weekend. I wish she was, but we've established a more mature "quality" vs quantity approach, she ONLY will fuck hot, handsome, young black men and YES, they must have big black cocks. We discussed this many times, seems stereotypical, but SHE is the perfect little married petite PAWG with BG NATURAL TITS that were made for BBC, so SHE's a perfectly built for BBC fuckdoll, so SHE deserves on the biggest, blackest, best cock. DON'T EXPECT YOUR GIRL TO WORSHIP BBC if he doesn't make her WANT to worship. That's like me asking Candy to worship my cock, oMG, laughter.
3. We meet people on the sdc platform. We are "sundance" there.
4. NEW NEWS: Went from Candi to Brandi, but we're going back to the future, by changing the spelling. In future posts or platforms, will be "CANDY" and "party4candy." We have our reasons.
5. NO, I do NOT have any daughters or step-daughters, so NO, I've never introduced a girl to BBC other than my own girlfriends and wives. Youngest was 20 and she's STILL fucking BBC. In fact, that's Candy. We broke up a long time ago, went our ways, but got back together because she wanted a guy that would let her fuck black cock and I wanted a new wife that wanted to fuck black cock. And it's no longer just a sometimes/crazy fling, it's our sex-life totally. Well her sex life, I should say. She's BBC ONLY, saved and shaved for black cock.
6. We both got off the night I told her that from now ow, as long as black cock was involved, she didn't ever have to explain or answer or apologize for anythhing she does, appointments that she breaks, comes home way past normal, goes out with her giflriends, asks me to pay for new hair color, etc etc.....So, we thought and think that's totally hot....but I realize now that I'll never have the thrill of having her "CHEAT" on me with a black man. Damn.View attachment 6716083View attachment 6716084
Stroke that clit baby

Hi, followers, hello to the small handful of people that are trying to do something about it rather than just fantasizing about it (itt starts with you, man). Real BBC Lifestyle anecdote, taking place this weekend; hotwife (she's been all black since we got married, 4 years ago, with not ONE exception) Brandi asked me if I wanted to face-fuck her this weekend FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT !!! Now, it's hard to turn thatt down, but if any of you are where we're at, BBC Owned LIfestyle, I haven't told her yet that I'd MUCH rather see her gettting face-fucked by one of her black boyfriends OR would MUCH MUCH rather go out and pick up a lucky new black guy with BBC (we make sure, we qualify it) that we never met before and watch HIM face-fuck her until her lips atre chapped and until she's gulping down his hot cum..... MUCH hotter for me than ME face-fucking her. Anyone agree and understand? She wants it to be just me and her, romantic. Nott even sure I can fake it. Not when I've seen her do this (and took the pictture). She ain't gonna worship me the way she worships BBC. Not even close. View attachment 6348986View attachment 6348986
Look at those perfect tits on that fuck toy

Back