Embrace Your Black-Owned Lifestyle

Yes, but my/our new thoughts on that have also evolved, and we're going to celebrate a complete and full and dripping creampie experience soon, no longer teasing or enjoying without it being a complete experience. This is one of those things it's important (for us) for her to have the right bull for the job. We're going to make an event of it, a specific event, probably for my birthday. Here's the inside info on it: I have never liked birthday cake, have no sweat tooth, but never liked cake. So, for my birthday, I want a fully overstuffed cream pie, that we can all see, we can all smell, and that we can all hear me burying my face in my birthday cunt creampie, so everyone can hear every slurp and swallow. That's the plan, anyway. and reminder, her pussy is ALL BLACK ONLY, haven't fucked me since before our wedding day.
You are amazing. I love your lifestyle. Kisses. Kasia

Hey ya'll. Before typing out my latest update (which is based on a couple of things that happened in just the past two days!), honestly and sincerly ask you: ARE there REALLY any wives or girlfriends that read these posts?

Some of the real obvious men posing as women, well, let me suggest that you would get more personal/sexual satisfaction by taking the step now to write "a confession" and admitting that you are so obsessed with black cock and you would do almost anything to discover that your wife has been fucking black men the entire time and that you've gotten so desperate for it that you have secrety already started looking at some of the swinger sites or reddit, etc, searching for hot black men with big black cocks and then trying to discern from their friends and their posts whether they might let you suck them off and talk dirty the way you wish your wife would. ADVICE; if you do this and are doing it for the first time, focus your search on black men that are bisexual, they been in your shoes to some degree, at least some degree more than the "macho" guys that tell you they are "THE Alpha Black Bull your wife needs."

Oh yeah, in general, make sure you properly vet the guys that self-identtify as ALPHA BBC BULL. Tell them it's a title you greatly respect, so much so that you now understand that your wife hasn't been properly fucked by you EVER and that you are ready to give ownership of her pussy, mouth, asshole to the OBVIOUS and CLEAR TO SEE BY ALL bigger and better lovers, black men blessed with big black cocks and with big heavy balls, so that his wife will stop thinking of you altogether when the thought is related to sex and to her sexuality.. Whenever and every time she thinks about sex during the day, during time with you, during any free time she spends with friends, etc, to repeat, you hope that every thought of sex she has now is focused on black cock and her need for it.

OK, does that sound over the top? Well, here's the truth not only that I've seen but what is happening with ME and MY hotwife.
We made some sex-life related promises and actual committments to each other on the night we got engaged, butt honestly they were made "in the heat of the moment" and sometimes people say things they want then, and only then, and as adults we'e supposed to consider that "pillow talk" and not hold anyone's feet to the fire the next day, per se.
So, keeping that in consideration, I promised her that I'd never ask her or let her fuck or suck another white guy (other than me) and she made me promise to never say "no" when she wanted to fuck black men. And further, I promised to always encourage her, to help her find guys when needed, but to also let her continue to enjoy tthe freedom she had as a single girl, to accept that she still wanted to go out and get picked up by guys to go home with, she loves one-night stands, and I promised her I not only accept it but that I have wanted to marry a girl that was always the cheating whore slut in school or at the company Xmas party. Only thing, however, is that she can ONLY fuck black guys, NO exceptions.

WE AGREED, WE FUCKED,and that was really as far as I can remember that she fucked me or sucked my cock. For a year or so, she said that she wasn't sure that we agreed that she and I would still fuck, but I ttink that the honesty of those promises were more honest and true to our DNA than we might have thought. We werent upset about being engaged and then being married and still never her asking or hinting that she wanted to fuck. And all I could think about was how HOT and FUCKING AWESOME it is thatt we were saving her first fuck as a bride for some lucky black guy. I got myself off and she got herself off, sometimes side by side in our bed, talking about how badly she needs to get rucked and how badly I want to empty my balls in her pussy but that we needed to show respect to BBC, and that we needed to sacrifice for now, we needed to keep her pussy shaved and saved for a REAL cock, for a REAL man, for a REAL fucking, not me trying to pleasure her, we'd both be lying to each other. Like many of you know (and you really will feel better about yourself when you're ready to tell your wife the truth that SHE already knows anyway), I "got smart," I grew up and had to accept reality, and had to let her know that I know now, too, so that we don't ever have to fake anything.

That truth is, our girls (certtainly all my girls) should be spreading their legs for men with big black cocks. I emphasize BIG black cocks and NO to small black cock or even average black cock. Why? Because BIG BLACK COCKS are GODS to us and to our girls. Maybe itt's not something we express all the time or even some of the time, but I'm making a new promise now, here first and will share it with my hotwife on our "date nightt" this week, Friday night. The promise is that I'll be MORE honestt than ever before so that SHE can also be more honest, so that when she' calls me and says she's going home with a new friend tonight, or when she and I are watching the newest release from blackedraw.com, we won't hold back any thoughts, we won'tt waste our breath commenting on the bad studio lights and we won't care if the guy leaves his socks on during the scene. WHO ARE WE KDDING? Let's stare and drool, let's sit together and worship out loud how perfect that big black cock is, and oh how I wish I had one to give to my girl and but oh, indeed, she wishes I was black and had a cock like this GOD we are watching. It's good now, baby, tell me you want him to face fuck you until your lips are cracking, face fuck you until he empties a huge load of hot cum in your mouth. And as badly as I want her to let me french kiss her now, so I can taste his cum, so we can swirl it between our mouths, I totally understand that she NEEDED to swallow every drop,gulping multiple times, so that her BBC GOD would decide to come visit us again next week.

SO....that''s the talk I'm gonna have wth her Friday night. Our date night. Maybe she'll let me watch next later this week if she meets a new black lover in Delray Beach.
I read :) Your posts are beautiful. Kasia

I read :) Your posts are beautiful. Kasia
Hello kasia and hubby (?), thank you for the wonderful compliment. A few months ago, I looked at quantity of my posts here and elsewhere and I’ve also kept all the lusty love letters I’ve written to my wife and to other couples and husbands over the past few years and I think I have enough to put a book together. Not of all,the posts or letters per se, but some boiled down “basics” of the interracial hotwife/cuck/etc scene in my specific part of the country. So, part will explain MY fetish area and experiences, interviews with a few fellow bbc/cuckold devotees, a few male wannabes, a few females that started off by being exposed to the very very vibrant south Florida swinger ccmmunity but then “something happened” and they transitioned to BBC ONLY PARTY SLUTS, GIRLFRIENDS, WIVES, some sexy and love enriching relationship love stories and a couple relationships that ended because they got too risky (cue the eagles song LIFE IN THE FAST LANE, ******* use in the clubs and parties). All of that kind of personal and all,authentic stuff from us white boys and girls, but then a healthy focus on black men and women that participated with us at the very same parties, and how a black girls perspective on seeing her black boyfriend or husband getting his sex god fantasies come true before her very eyes. Example, a BBC friend of mine used to come over to our place when we had small,get togethers and would bring an amazingly stunning white girl,with him. He would spend a few hours fucking my girlfriend and the other girls but never the girl he always brought with him. Usuallly, house rules would be we don’t ask you and you don’t ask us, we accept things face value and what happens there shall also stay there. But when Brian told me that his girl wanted to party with me while he was partying with my girl, well, fucking lucky day for me. But she told me the scoop. She was a stripper that Brian would pay to be his ******* to interracial,fuck parties because he could then offer her up to me, for example, so that he would always be sure to get an invite to fuck more and more white girls. Genius. But then one time he brought a black girl with him and introduced her as his wife and asked me to,pretend that this was his first visit. Well, his wife got what I suspect was an eyeful, watching the white wives showering him with love, getting on knees to suck him, pulling him to,the bed to fuck, etc. As the party host, I spent some talk time with her and she said these white girls think he’s so great, they should hear him snoring all night and sitting on the toilet with his constipation problems. Ha ! BBC LOVE GOD smacked down by his wife. It’s good for the soul, isn’t it? Anyway, so to my followers here, if you’d like to provide me with honest perspectives on a just a few topics related to your experiences, needs fulfilled and needs still longing, send me a message and I’ll make sure I get you involved anonymously of course whenever needed. This isn’t a book that is gonna make me any money, will be maybe a few dollars and will be published on amazons ebooks platform so can be downloaded there when I get it published. Very very important is, if you have a perspective or experience to share, we will discuss a fair and reasonable method for me to know you’re really who you say you are.

Hey guys. Hope you all are well Nothing doing this week or weekend. Car problems, doctor appt, money problems, just another day in America. Had to listen to her talk almost all night about "we need more money." Gee, I can't think of aNYTHING she could do to make a few extra bucks, but she wasn't in the mood to hear about it. Women.

Back