Embrace Your Black-Owned Lifestyle

Have been watching the NEW TOPIC POSTS the past few weeks and it's clear now that most of this site is guys looking for pictures of "show us your tits," etc. VERY LITTLE ACTUAL lifestyle experiences being shared or inquired about. I've personally writtten a BOOK here about our BBC Lifestyle, and sometimes get some nasty messages, i dunno, it's sad. I came hear to read and learn, I've ended up being an experienced contributor but it hasn't been rewarding. ARE THERE ANY OTHER sites/blogs where I can make real-life authentic contributions? I'll wait a bit, but I'm thinking of my own blog that intterested partties can read and hopefully learn from, or perhaps a twitter account.

Attachments

• DSCN3470.JPG
    DSCN3470.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 256
Have been watching the NEW TOPIC POSTS the past few weeks and it's clear now that most of this site is guys looking for pictures of "show us your tits," etc. VERY LITTLE ACTUAL lifestyle experiences being shared or inquired about. I've personally writtten a BOOK here about our BBC Lifestyle, and sometimes get some nasty messages, i dunno, it's sad. I came hear to read and learn, I've ended up being an experienced contributor but it hasn't been rewarding. ARE THERE ANY OTHER sites/blogs where I can make real-life authentic contributions? I'll wait a bit, but I'm thinking of my own blog that intterested partties can read and hopefully learn from, or perhaps a twitter account.
What has happened to you recently regarding your cuckold journey?

Hey friends , a couple of updates and questions: a) I see more people "following" me on this platform. How do I message just them," is that possible? b) I don't use this platofrm to arrange any parties, blacktowhite I've discovered mostly pic collectors and people just getting off on pics requests, etc..? Yes? c) I'm VERY interested in hearing from real people that are either already experienced with BBC cuckolding, or that are curious aboutit or also the people that want to get into it. I want to do "interview" with a few people in each catagory. Anyone like to take part? No names will be captured or mentioned. Now, for the good/bad stuf: my wife officially titled BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE in November of last year. She and I haven't fucked since our wedding day, which was two years before that, even. She's been ALL BLACK the entirety of our courtship, fiance-ship, marriage. But things have NOT gone always as p;lanned, so MAKE SARE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS. My hope was her having a few steady bulls and inviting them into our home. We've tried that a couple times now, but they weren't the right guys. Instead, she now goes out twice a week on her own (or with a girlfriend from work) and has has piced up a couple of BBC guys on two occassions. She's fucking, she's cheating I love it, but I haven't beren as involved as I hoped. BUT, this is PRICE TO PAY when you tell your girl she's a BBC OWNED CUNT. Other than on these few sexy nights, life has been normal. I still want to celebrate it more openly than she does, but we are learniong more evrey day...
We are on sdc.com and on bdsmlr.com, too

A quick update: we've been having more fun the past couple weeks sharing ideas back and forth about her being BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE and how and when best to make the most of it, how to "keep it real" while still being normal to the folks that aren't in the know, etc. There's still 1000's of scenes and things I'd like her (or us, or her and black lovers) to do and explore, no way we'll get to most of them, but also some new things emerged I didn't anticipate. MY ADVICE: your girl can't be into bbc and into your white cock in the same way, and I no longer expect or ask or hint at my girl wearing pig tails and letting me fuck her face. Shed find that damn boring now, and that's the good news and bad news all in one. I need/want her to continue and deepen her embracing her BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE status and leveraging it for HER pleasure when SHE wants. I'm doing all the "good hubby" things I can do but I am going to try to share with her today, after a long night of conversation, that yes, indeed, I want to worship her and treat her like my queen/princess/angel but that the only girl I can ever see myself always doing all I can to make her happy is a woman that is BBC OWNED, let's me watch her picking up black men, driving them home to our place so they can fuck, taking her to meet her black lovers in clubs, strip bars, etc, so that they can sit together while I remain happy but not in the middle, developing deep friendship with a few of them so that she has steady bull service when needed, buy her new club clothes and bleach blonde hair so that she looks like a fuckdoll for her black lovers, giving her the room and space to fuck bbc when I'm home with them or when I'm not home with them, take them on staycastions with us, splach mocha, interracial fuck parties her bull takes her to, etc.....just a few things. In the meantime, keeping our promise to each other, I will NOT fuck her or even hint at it, her pussy is pure and all black.

Owned, is all being in roll. BBC dominates and decides who does what, who gets what, in bedroom, Wife is completely submissive to him, in front of cuckold husband. Cuckold is caged and instructed and so can get pleasure in not thinking when caged and just doing what’s demanded knowing it is therefore desired. This picture is real and extraordinarily thoughtful by bull in he demanded he be kept hard while I listened to him aggressively paddle my wife. The symbolism and associated power are examples of what owned, in real world, means. It’s not doing this or that, it’s who has the sexual power and so decides. 7721F733-F91A-4674-8ECC-6CE580CF82C0.jpeg

Black Cock changes white marriages in ways that white couples can never expect. They know this, which is why they are enthralled and enchanted by this as well disgusted by it.

I say disgust because if there's one thing that married white couples never expected would be the key ingredient to upholding their marriage values upside down, it would be a strong black cock.

Husbands are intrigued to seeing a black dom's cock invade the sanctity of their wives' pussy. Wives are stunned to see how much in love their husbands are regarding this image, and are equally amazed that their husbands would do anything to ensure their women become Black-Owned property the same as them. Husbands (and white boyfriends, too) want to become cuckold submissives and sissies, who'd love to worship a black cock alongside their women.

Truth!

Attachments

• 05B110DD-F04E-4853-B9B8-D16B4A40A13B.jpeg
    05B110DD-F04E-4853-B9B8-D16B4A40A13B.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 030F60A2-E419-4945-A7CC-9C6ADED3C905.jpeg
    030F60A2-E419-4945-A7CC-9C6ADED3C905.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 211
WOw, friends, I can't believe I'm about to share this, but my hotwife BRandi, also known since November as my BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE and I had a huge blowout last night, for about 3 hours until she went into the master bedroom and i gladly went to the guest room...but it wasn't sexy like it usually is. Here's what causesd it: I wrote her a LOVE letter, very LOVING, she's the only one for me and she can fuck any bbc she wants and has my full support, and I'm happy being her cuck and happy finding her BBC when she wants it, etc....but she got pisseed and said that I haven't fucked her in 4 years, and NEVER since we been married. I said "that's right, that's what being BBC OWNED is partially about, your pussy has to stay all black if you want to enjoy the benefits of being BBC OWNED, you can't expect me to be interested in fucking you when you do NOTHING to try to turn me on, you NEVER wear my favorite pigtails, you NEVER fix your hair when its just you and me, you got MAD when i tried to buy you short-shorts, etc." So, today I'll have to calmly talk to her: if she wants me to fuck her, then she's not BBC OWNED anymore and I'm a LOT TOUGHER on girls that aren't embracing BBC. She'll be expected to wear short shorts, she'll be ****** to kneel there when I want to face fuck her and I won't allow her to cheat even with BBC anymore. And as part of the deal, I also COMMITTED TO NEVER EVEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL and already since our argument I've updated our profile on SDC, I'm offering cucolding with a smile to couples that might want to have an introductory experience. Brandi will ******* a brick when I tell her that I have LOTS of creative ways of still being in lifestlye either with her or without her. NOTHING HOTTER to me than when she realized and agreed she was and wanted to be BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. Now what do I call her? EX-WIFE is what I might call her, we'll see where this goes, I cannot, I will not, be happy and turned on by a woman that isn't HONESST with me and with herself, a woman that tells me she doesn't want to be a whore for BBC, I think she's a stone cold bore (at least for now)> THoughts? Help?

WOw, friends, I can't believe I'm about to share this, but my hotwife BRandi, also known since November as my BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE and I had a huge blowout last night, for about 3 hours until she went into the master bedroom and i gladly went to the guest room...but it wasn't sexy like it usually is. Here's what causesd it: I wrote her a LOVE letter, very LOVING, she's the only one for me and she can fuck any bbc she wants and has my full support, and I'm happy being her cuck and happy finding her BBC when she wants it, etc....but she got pisseed and said that I haven't fucked her in 4 years, and NEVER since we been married. I said "that's right, that's what being BBC OWNED is partially about, your pussy has to stay all black if you want to enjoy the benefits of being BBC OWNED, you can't expect me to be interested in fucking you when you do NOTHING to try to turn me on, you NEVER wear my favorite pigtails, you NEVER fix your hair when its just you and me, you got MAD when i tried to buy you short-shorts, etc." So, today I'll have to calmly talk to her: if she wants me to fuck her, then she's not BBC OWNED anymore and I'm a LOT TOUGHER on girls that aren't embracing BBC. She'll be expected to wear short shorts, she'll be ****** to kneel there when I want to face fuck her and I won't allow her to cheat even with BBC anymore. And as part of the deal, I also COMMITTED TO NEVER EVEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL and already since our argument I've updated our profile on SDC, I'm offering cucolding with a smile to couples that might want to have an introductory experience. Brandi will ******* a brick when I tell her that I have LOTS of creative ways of still being in lifestlye either with her or without her. NOTHING HOTTER to me than when she realized and agreed she was and wanted to be BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE. Now what do I call her? EX-WIFE is what I might call her, we'll see where this goes, I cannot, I will not, be happy and turned on by a woman that isn't HONESST with me and with herself, a woman that tells me she doesn't want to be a whore for BBC, I think she's a stone cold bore (at least for now)> THoughts? Help?

Instead of you talking/suggesting to her to fuck any black cock she encounters, why not best find her a specific Black Dom to be with, and then let the Black Dom be the one who suggests to her not to fuck you anymore. Being Black-Owned means dedicated to a particular Black Dom/Master, instead of letting any black man come after her.

IMG_0258.jpeg

Instead of you talking/suggesting to her to fuck any black cock she encounters, why not best find her a specific Black Dom to be with, and then let the Black Dom be the one who suggests to her not to fuck you anymore. Being Black-Owned means dedicated to a particular Black Dom/Master, instead of letting any black man come after her.

View attachment 6194723
Won't work the way we built the program, but i hear ya, and it IS great feedback and WILL be pondered and see how I/we can apply it appropriately.

Text of the note I'm leaving on Brandi Belle's car this morning, on my way to work.

brandi, mon cheri. Have a good day with family, I'll see you when we both are home. If you're not too tired, can I please worship your pussy with my face and mouth again,, like I did yesterday? We've both been so busy, and I really havent had the chance to share a couple of naughty tnoughts with you. First off, if you allow me to worship your pussy tonight, I'm going to do it with a bit of a twist. I'll certainly look forward to showing you what I mean, it's not something I can put in words. It's about "spirit" and "honesty." You'll love it. Also, since you still are BBC OWNED (officially), ie: we haven't removed the title, so you are still entitled to the benefits. I tried to tell you a couple weeks ago, not sure you heard it clearly or believed me, the reason for the short-shorts all along wasn't for MY personal viewing pleasure. It's so you have a little sexy something you can quickly jump into if/when I invite one of my black friends over soon (to help me move the hurricane shutters). Bigger picture, the long view, is that as husband to a true BBC slut, its MY JOB, MY RESPONSIBILITY, to have you properly dressed, shaved, perfumed, etc when one of your black lovers is on the way over. I am responsible for having you ready for him. Its a respect thing. He's taking time to come over, per your/our invitation, to spend time with you, probably wants to follow up with you on how you like putting on extra heavy lipstick so he can smear it all over your face when he spanks your face with his cock. You must love the way that feels, right? Be sure to tell him. Anyway, so I look forward to worshipping your pussy with my face, but LET ME BE CLEAR: I NEVER SAID YOU HAD TO FUCK BBC BEFORE I WANT TO FUCK YOU. SO, we have to move fast!

Hello again, friends. After reading and posting here for a few months (since we made a big decision in November 2022), I've found this whole forum a little more on the wannabee side (and there's nothing wrong with that) than I thought. ie: read some questions and postts about wife being "BBC OWNED" and contributed in long form but no return information or experiences shared came from it, just some one-line emails and some requests for pictures. I thought if I shared then maybe I'd learn from people sharing in return. OK, so that hasn't happened. BUT, as part of the committment that my hotwife Brandi and I made to each other, she and I are going to share and hope others can gather something from it. See my other posts for tthe "historical." This is the update. We now know 3 guys that she's comfortable with, that we will be inviting into our home/sex-lives to be her BBC Bulls. This isn't about interracial swinger parties, long past that. This is about her having a few of the exact perfect BBC men she wants to fuck and worship and visa-versa. So, now early February, I've reached out to a few other couples with wife that is also interested in BBC. Perhaps not to tthe full "owned" catagory, but some girls that Brandi can relate to. The reason that I explained to her that this was importantt is because the day will certainly soon come when one of her bulls tells her that he wants her to recruit new young pretty pussy for him to fuck. If you're going to be a BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE, you cannot cannot cannot be selfish. Plus, any aspiring and learning proper BBC Bull will GREATLY appreciate her doing so. Meantime, I've kept her pussy shaved and saved, she and I haven't fucked for a LONG time. On one hand, I'm proud of it and on the other hand it's justt reaffirming that she is, indeed, BBC OWNED CUNT WIFE now. ANYONE exerienced the same?
You're really lucky if you've found three solid guys to fuck your wife on the regular. Congrats. I'm assuming they have all consummated their relations with your wife by now?

Back