Eating Creampies

This video shows me eating the second if thier creampies that night, and honestly the first one was better. More cum and tastier, and its towards the middle of the long 32 min video i posted on our profile page, but I will have to figure out how to edit and cut that part out in order to post it. But here is one.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5fvjmkGe-sEbEtHbWd6ZGk2Tjg/view?pref=2&pli=1
WHat an AWESOME clip ! thanks so much for sharing it. I LOVE how she just lays there with her sexy filled pussy right in your face, knowing you can't resist eating her and how she ends up getting into it. So very very hot

I have done it many times with many different cum donors from many places on my wifes body and no cum is not sweet or good tasting but so what

Hubby has done this probably 100 times. He loves it, and literally shakes with excitement, if it's all over my tits (his favorite) LOL
What I like is that a woman wants her husband to do this, that she wants her man to not only accept her fucking other men but will lick up the other guys cum from wherever the woman wants. It says much about how dominant some women can be and how sexual women can be if they have the chance

mrs inked has been taking her regular BBC bareback for about 18 mths now and it wasn't until about 3 weeks ago that I received my first proper Creampie!! By proper Creampie I mean, I arrived home one afternoon to find Mrs inked getting an impromptu fuck on our bed, our reg BBC just turned up and took her upstairs and fucked her before he went to work. After he had gone I went upstairs to attend her, she was sprawled on the bed , legs open with a big smile on her face. I gently positioned myself as I have done on several occasion and began licking her pussy, she told me to get her plug in dildo so she stimulate herself whilst I licked her, I pushed my tongue and lapped at her after several minutes she Nagano to shake and violently orgasmed, as she came the BBC s cum exploded out of her beautiful pussy and shot all over my face and down into my mouth! I was surprised as this had not happened before and up till then I thought that our bull just never had that much cum, I realised that up till then in the past when I had cleaned her, his seed was that far inside her I had not really had a Creampie lol we loved it

I am curious how many actually have done this vs fantasy. What's your experience?
I at first told my wife of my femdom fantasy to spice up our sex. She read up about and it took a month or two to convince her i wanted role reversal. One night I said I had a kink that I was afraid she would think I was gay but I told her it turned me on to think of eating her cream-pie. She looked surprised and said i would really like being cleaned up after sex. I got so worked up that after cunillingus, I always got her off 2 or 3 times first, she mounted me cowgirl and I came hard during penetration. She was really passed after getting so worked up for our big night that I was a 2 second man she moved up put her cum filled vagina over my mouth and said you better not just clean me but get me off good. Now after I came in no longer wanted to do this. She got so angry she reached down and grabbed my nuts and squeezed saying I will rip these off or you will do as I told you. I started licking as big gobs of my cum fell into my mouth as I performed cunillingus sometime during the act as she got off i realized it was still her delicious pussy I was eating, I think she had the best orgasm I ever gave her. I also realized that it was so erotic as it was my fantasy of femdom was coming true and cum mixed with pussy was not so bad. Once I had done that she totally dominated from then.

Back