Eating Creampies

You sound EXACTLY like my wife !
Every woman I have cleaned has loved it. They feel so dominant, so good, and they never ever look at you the same. Although it's just they know they hold the power now and that you will literally do anything to get thier pussy. Usually it's just a matter of time until they decide to test what else you will.do for her vagina. Chastity cuckolding eating another man's cream-pie and then the big one sucking his cock eating the cum which is the point you become not just the 'wife' but the subsequent beta male.
I found after that though they still love you they know you will do anything and usually they start to abuse that power by abusing you in front of friends and/ or in public. It will also lead to insults, mocking, condescension, abuse and in my ex wife's case dressing me like a whore or a french maid at home. We had weekend getaways were she kept me in drag, chastity, tucked and at times hand cuffed to the bed while she hit the bar looking for big black guys. The first time she brought a guy back got him all fired up then told him unless he fucked me he didn't get her. She explained that once I was her husband but she kept catching me jerking off to white guys in drag sucking bbc and I couldn't get it up for pussy anymore. Although she told i loved eating black cum so much i would still give her oral just to clean that cum out of her. She told him black cum makes me blow my load. She dressed me like a whore and I had to admit she had me looking fuck able. When he dropped his pants and his erect 8 1/2 " penis came out i opened my mouth and they both laughed. I heard a lot of the slut wants it James you better please her. The prize is the next 2 days with me he can have your cum. When he fed that huge penis into my mouth I could hardly wrap my lips round it but I did want it and I wanted to do good but most I wanted to give my first bj and taste his cum. I was shocked when she ****** my head down laughing telling me to take it like the fag slut cock queen I was going to be. Then he grabbed my ears and face fuckedmeuntil he shot his cum in my mouth and I swallowed all I could. She pushed me down had me lick the floor and the clean him off. I then serviced her fluffed him and was kept in the corner until needed. I licked lots of cum and pussy cream. When she had him fuck me i was shocked again but that was nothing once I realized she had filmed the entire weekend highlights.
Soon she used me as a whore. our marriage was over i just was too busy being a cum dump to figure it out.
I found a much nicer Goddess after her

Every woman I have cleaned has loved it. They feel so dominant, so good, and they never ever look at you the same. Although it's just they know they hold the power now and that you will literally do anything to get thier pussy. Usually it's just a matter of time until they decide to test what else you will.do for her vagina. Chastity cuckolding eating another man's cream-pie and then the big one sucking his cock eating the cum which is the point you become not just the 'wife' but the subsequent beta male.
I found after that though they still love you they know you will do anything and usually they start to abuse that power by abusing you in front of friends and/ or in public. It will also lead to insults, mocking, condescension, abuse and in my ex wife's case dressing me like a whore or a french maid at home. We had weekend getaways were she kept me in drag, chastity, tucked and at times hand cuffed to the bed while she hit the bar looking for big black guys. The first time she brought a guy back got him all fired up then told him unless he fucked me he didn't get her. She explained that once I was her husband but she kept catching me jerking off to white guys in drag sucking bbc and I couldn't get it up for pussy anymore. Although she told i loved eating black cum so much i would still give her oral just to clean that cum out of her. She told him black cum makes me blow my load. She dressed me like a whore and I had to admit she had me looking fuck able. When he dropped his pants and his erect 8 1/2 " penis came out i opened my mouth and they both laughed. I heard a lot of the slut wants it James you better please her. The prize is the next 2 days with me he can have your cum. When he fed that huge penis into my mouth I could hardly wrap my lips round it but I did want it and I wanted to do good but most I wanted to give my first bj and taste his cum. I was shocked when she ****** my head down laughing telling me to take it like the fag slut cock queen I was going to be. Then he grabbed my ears and face fuckedmeuntil he shot his cum in my mouth and I swallowed all I could. She pushed me down had me lick the floor and the clean him off. I then serviced her fluffed him and was kept in the corner until needed. I licked lots of cum and pussy cream. When she had him fuck me i was shocked again but that was nothing once I realized she had filmed the entire weekend highlights.
Soon she used me as a whore. our marriage was over i just was too busy being a cum dump to figure it out.
I found a much nicer Goddess after her
I take that back a bit. haha. My wife never did anything near that. She never insults or abuse me. She does tease me but in a nice sort of way

Back