Eating Creampies

Cum often does not taste good but when it comes to eating cum it depends how much and where it is deposited so if a guy shoots a massive load onto her nipples it will be a process to lick off . If he cums deep inside her it will mix with her s and drip out. If you are licking when he pulls out there is usually a rush of cum followed by a slow drip. It feels wonderful for the woman if done right and cleaning a spent cock can feel good for the bull but his cock will be sensitive. So it depends on how it is done but the idea that cum tastes good is foolish or that it is somehow wonderful is a laugh. Some guys like having their balls sucked while they fuck a wife and then cumming in the hubbys mouth

ojh yes , absolutely every single time, its actual;ly the reason we do playing at all, is so that I can be made to eat the creampie right in front of the bbc stranger, she insists i do it in front of him as it adds to everythuing in general
, its both of our absolute favorite things about the cuckolding experience

I must admit it is something I wanted Steve to do for ages , then it happened, some years ago , we were at my bulls house ,he had a few over for drinks ,Steve was chatting to June aJamaican lady who was flirting with him ,I was busy with Jim as time went on there were just a couple left ,Jim , me ,steve and June plus Jim’s best mate .
Jim had promised his mate he could fuck me so I was between two black men enjoying two lovely cocks , I looked across to see Steve naked and enjoying June,she was sucking his hard cock , I then mounted Jim’s mate he fucked like a rabbit and soon blew his load in me ,Jim took over I then got fucked in my ass cowgirl position which exposed my dripping cunt ,June pointed at me telling Steve to go and clean me he clawed over and started to suck my dripping cunt ,there I was being ass fucked and hubby eating cum from me , suddenly Jim groaned his cock fell out of my ass and Steve coped a huge load which he enjoyed and wanted moor ,he had cum all over his face .

I'm with you , I taste her every tme and it is amazing! she is so wet and full of his cum and hers and she just cums even harder as I eat her, sometimes the bull is there watching and they both cuckhold me and the humiliation the sloppy pussy and knowing a bbc has just cums is soo good we will "replay" the fuck when we are alone and she and I both cum hardView attachment 571111
dripping bull cum

I always loved licking my wife's pussy before,during and after she is getting fucked! I love licking both of them when in a 69 position with my wife,and he is pounding my whore from behind! I could time my tongue lashing so I could flick her clit on the downstroke,and lick the sensitive spot below the head of cock,on the upstroke,everytime it was exposed when it would exit her pussy! No one ever complained about my tongue service!

Candice Christopher, very beautiful woman. I read, somewhere she had Passed Away. I searched for her and found one woman with this name that lists as Retired Retired, whatever that means.

Back