Eating Creampies

My wife always expects me too eat the creampie after she spends an afternoon with her favorite lovers. When he leaves I am expected to come home immediately. She will be waiting. Her pussy will be dilated and leaking semen. As I eat the creampie, she will tell me about how she was fucked hard and his big cock made her cum over and over again. Her pussy is so sensitive from the fucking that she will orgasm easily. Each time she cums, she squeezes more of his cum into my mouth. One lover's cream is sweet but the other one is stronger tasting and more salty. This always arouses. me. Sometimes she allows me to put my cock in to feel how stretched and slick their cum is
THAT IS SO HOT THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN FRESH CREAM PIE AND YOUR A VERY LUCKY GUY,SO MANY OF US WOULD LOVE A WIFE LIKE YOURS.

Pam wanted me to but to date I haven't partaken! Each time she gets screwed, doesn't matter if it's myself or any one of the three other black guys that's been fucking her, she wants me to eat her cream pie! Truthfully, each any every time the thought of it excites me, but actually do it, I just can't seem to cross that line! LOL
P.S. I don't know that I'm actually convinced that anyone factually eats his wife's (GFs) pussy after she's been fucked! Even more so if someone else has left their deposit in her.
IT IS THE MOST INTIMATE EROTIC WAY TO SHOW HER HOW YOU FEEL TOWARDS HER,SO GRATIFYING FOR ME TO ENHANCE HER ENJOYMENT OF THE SITUATION YOU ARE IN,ONCE TRIED NO WANTING TO TURN BACK.

I have yes. It was very erotic for both of us... Hard to explain because there are a lot of emotions all happening at the same time: A very strong feeling of submission and acceptance of the Bull's Dominant sexual role, feelings of her superimposing her sexual needs and me taking my pleasure from serving her, her taking pleasure from simultaneously being submissive with her lover but dominant over me, the feeling of connection - though she took her primary sexual pleasure through the Bull I still had a role to play that was good for all of us, the knowledge that a Dominant Alpha Males Sperm was swimming deep inside her.

As cucks we play a very important role. My wife says that fucking her black boyfriend is primarily about her relationship with me.

20821192.gif

it is different each time and it depends on how much cum there is from her and him and often you cannot taste the man's cum. We have experimented and have had cum of her nipples and belly button and feet. some guys cum in deep while others spray it everywhere. It has nothing to do with taste but the idea that your husband will lcik another mans laod from you. My first time was in my van after a college guy filled her andhad left and it was not my idea or really something i wanted to do but

My wife always expects me too eat the creampie after she spends an afternoon with her favorite lovers. When he leaves I am expected to come home immediately. She will be waiting. Her pussy will be dilated and leaking semen. As I eat the creampie, she will tell me about how she was fucked hard and his big cock made her cum over and over again. Her pussy is so sensitive from the fucking that she will orgasm easily. Each time she cums, she squeezes more of his cum into my mouth. One lover's cream is sweet but the other one is stronger tasting and more salty. This always arouses. me. Sometimes she allows me to put my cock in to feel how stretched and slick their cum is
That is so fucking hot. You lucky guy!

I have yes. It was very erotic for both of us... Hard to explain because there are a lot of emotions all happening at the same time: A very strong feeling of submission and acceptance of the Bull's Dominant sexual role, feelings of her superimposing her sexual needs and me taking my pleasure from serving her, her taking pleasure from simultaneously being submissive with her lover but dominant over me, the feeling of connection - though she took her primary sexual pleasure through the Bull I still had a role to play that was good for all of us, the knowledge that a Dominant Alpha Males Sperm was swimming deep inside her.
THATS HOW I FEEL IT SHOULD BE MY ADORATION OF HER AND DOING WHATEVER TO GIVE HER THE UTMOST IN PLEASURE ,WHETHER IT BE BULL FUCKING HER BRAINS OUT AND HAVING US BOTH TO DO AS HE PLEASES.HER ME SERVING AS CLEAN UP WIMP.

Back