Eating Creampies

My wife has been training me with my own... at first I was tentative, and she had to push past resistance. Now as soon as I cum, I want her to straddle my face. I love it so much, I want something more intense... like a huge cock to pull out of her pussy and dump a huge load straight into my mouth.

My wife has been training me with my own... at first I was tentative, and she had to push past resistance. Now as soon as I cum, I want her to straddle my face. I love it so much, I want something more intense... like a huge cock to pull out of her pussy and dump a huge load straight into my mouth.
I think all cucks should learn to eat their own cum as a sign of submission, my wife loves watching me. When I first did it in front of her when we met, she said the thought of it disgusted her, but the reality was the opposite, she was s turned on it wasn;t funny. 11 years on, she still has me do it for her, just because she can:)

For me personally, if I ever get to eat one it would be for the psychological thrill involved. I can't think of anything more submissive than swallowing the creamy load of a superior bull who is much stronger and larger than myself. Once a small white cuckold swallows the bull's load, that can never be undone. If the cuckold and the bull make eye contact with each other on the street, the bull knows "that wimpy white boy swallowed my cum. I fucked his girl, had a huge orgasm doing it, and that white wimpy boy will always remember how the cream from my orgasm tasted." And in that way it creates a bond between bull and cuck, master and slave.
Our bull, is a social friend of ours as well, and always texts us the next day to ask how my wife is, did she enjoy the night and if i'm enjoying looking after his 'little guys' for him ie: his sperm :)

The funny thing is, the next morning, in the clear light of day those types of comments always make me feel a little uncomfortbale, because we are technically back to our everyday, suburban persona's and the fact that he secretly knows and make sure he reminds me that i'm actually a cock sucking/ cum eating cuck always makes me feel very vulnerable :)

Our bull, is a social friend of ours as well, and always texts us the next day to ask how my wife is, did she enjoy the night and if i'm enjoying looking after his 'little guys' for him ie: his sperm :)

The funny thing is, the next morning, in the clear light of day those types of comments always make me feel a little uncomfortbale, because we are technically back to our everyday, suburban persona's and the fact that he secretly knows and make sure he reminds me that i'm actually a cock sucking/ cum eating cuck always makes me feel very vulnerable :)
Learn to enjoy the vulnerability as part of the lifestyle and an extra erotic afterglow of the night before. Something that makes you anticipate and look forward to the next meeting. Or don't. It doesn't sound as if your bull is being a jerk about it, just teasing a bit so what are you going to do? break off a relationship that is difficult to replace and that you enjoy most of the time?

I always wonder about all that.. I love to get a clear understanding generally before I engage with a couple but its not as easy to ask face to face. Thanks for answering.

Sir you are more than welcome.
that is just me - but i am a straight sub sissy cuckold!
i cant speak for others

I m
I meet with a couple tomorrow and I am not sure how far this guy wants to go..seems shy or or a bit ashamed about his role.

i would say to
push
but not pushy
starting with my ex as a hot wife - for years i wanted one of her casual playmates to push me...
it wasnt until one afternoon in an adult theater - she was sucking a average white guy & fucking a BBC, a BBC that was watching and jerking of, put his hand behind my head pulled me to his cock, and told me to "suck it boy"
i cant tell you how turn on i was, after his turn he stood up as the 4th guy took his place - stepped in-front of me again - put his hand behind my head and told me to clean him up...

the ex didnt even know what happened until we got in the car and headed home!

when we got home i had to beg her to let me eat her well used cunt (4 loads of cum) ...

as they say the rest is history...lol

i would say to
push
but not pushy
starting with my ex as a hot wife - for years i wanted one of her casual playmates to push me...
it wasnt until one afternoon in an adult theater - she was sucking a average white guy & fucking a BBC, a BBC that was watching and jerking of, put his hand behind my head pulled me to his cock, and told me to "suck it boy"
i cant tell you how turn on i was, after his turn he stood up as the 4th guy took his place - stepped in-front of me again - put his hand behind my head and told me to clean him up...

the ex didnt even know what happened until we got in the car and headed home!

when we got home i had to beg her to let me eat her well used cunt (4 loads of cum) ...

as they say the rest is history...lol
Wow. Okay. Thanks a lot.

Do the guys that eat creampies suck or want to suck dick? Just a question..
I do my now ex-wife used to like watching me suck COCK & when they cum I'd keep my mouth full till I got every drop out of them big shooters I'd have to swallow some to keep from spilling some but would open my mouth and show her & him mucus filled mouth she loved that then I would swallow a little at a time savoring it but mostly I wwould eat it out of her pussy I have a cum eating fetish after years of enjoying it thanks to her regularly feeding me creampies

I do my now ex-wife used to like watching me suck COCK & when they cum I'd keep my mouth full till I got every drop out of them big shooters I'd have to swallow some to keep from spilling some but would open my mouth and show her & him mucus filled mouth she loved that then I would swallow a little at a time savoring it but mostly I wwould eat it out of her pussy I have a cum eating fetish after years of enjoying it thanks to her regularly feeding me creampies
I see, everyone is a bit different. I appreciate the insight. Im somewhat new to cuck in general outside of just being watched. Im trying not to step on any toes.

Do the guys that eat creampies suck or want to suck dick? Just a question..
I would say that is good to ask... perhaps in the emails where you are setting it up. When real people do this, they are just that... real people. Real people are complicated. I live a life where I am in charge all day, and my team is always looking to me for answers. I tend to attract women who like a strong man. The cuckold aspect for me is a nice retreat from my daily reality... a chance to not have to be in charge. What I like and want changes. When I am stressed and/or sexually excited, all sorts of things sound fun that don't sound fun when I am in my regular daytime role. Things also change according to where people are in their journey. When I started, all I really wanted to do was see my wife super excited by something novel. Over time I started to like some mild humiliation. When we were trying to conceive and could not, I got preoccupied with creampies. At the moment, I am still preoccupied with creampies, and wanting them fresher or wanting them shot straight into my mouth... different day, different year, different desire.

I would say that is good to ask... perhaps in the emails where you are setting it up. When real people do this, they are just that... real people. Real people are complicated. I live a life where I am in charge all day, and my team is always looking to me for answers. I tend to attract women who like a strong man. The cuckold aspect for me is a nice retreat from my daily reality... a chance to not have to be in charge. What I like and want changes. When I am stressed and/or sexually excited, all sorts of things sound fun that don't sound fun when I am in my regular daytime role. Things also change according to where people are in their journey. When I started, all I really wanted to do was see my wife super excited by something novel. Over time I started to like some mild humiliation. When we were trying to conceive and could not, I got preoccupied with creampies. At the moment, I am still preoccupied with creampies, and wanting them fresher or wanting them shot straight into my mouth... different day, different year, different desire.

Oh, I understand.. In my professional life, I couldnt hint at this.

Learn to enjoy the vulnerability as part of the lifestyle and an extra erotic afterglow of the night before. Something that makes you anticipate and look forward to the next meeting. Or don't. It doesn't sound as if your bull is being a jerk about it, just teasing a bit so what are you going to do? break off a relationship that is difficult to replace and that you enjoy most of the time?
No, we are very good friends with him, even socially (although nobody knows his other role in our lives) and we are are always happy to joke about things like that. He also loves texting cryptic/ coded messages to us as well which we enjoy. He LOVES being rimmed as well by me, and that always gets a bit of cheeky banter over the following days. Those ones especially make me blush with embarrassment but also turn me on and get me rock hard :)

Back