Eating Creampies

My 2nd wife and I started out as swingers and would go to fuck parties after she would get fucked real good she would go to the bathroom and I would follow and eat everyones cum from her pussy after a nice hard fuck she loved my soft tongue and would cum fast we had a older man who had a really big cock that liked it when I got underneath and licked her clit while he fucked her and several times he would shove his cock in my mouth and when he started to cum he shot half in her pussy and the rest in my mouth so I've been eating creampies for about 30 years and love it

lucky man!!!

Pam wanted me to but to date I haven't partaken! Each time she gets screwed, doesn't matter if it's myself or any one of the three other black guys that's been fucking her, she wants me to eat her cream pie! Truthfully, each any every time the thought of it excites me, but actually do it, I just can't seem to cross that line! LOL
P.S. I don't know that I'm actually convinced that anyone factually eats his wife's (GFs) pussy after she's been fucked! Even more so if someone else has left their deposit in her.
I think you're right.

It is a huge turn on for me and my husband to clean me up after my Black Daddy is done with me. When I go over to my Daddy's place after work to get pounded several times.............I rush home afterwards to give my hubby his treat and see the aftermath of what my pussy looks like after Daddy is done with me.View attachment 771977
View attachment 771978
Love to have a taste of your cum filled pussy!! Yummy

I always eat my wife out after her lover has deposited his load in her vagina.

We both love it that way. My wife orgasms many times during the clean up.

We bond again emotionally and physically after another male had taken possession of her.View attachment 1228227
I always eat my wife out after her lover has deposited his load in her vagina.

We both love it that way. My wife orgasms many times during the clean up.

We bond again emotionally and physically after another male had taken possession of her.View attachment 1228227
I'm glad you wrote that. Very understandable. She is your wife, and I hope you're still in love.

That's why all humiliation stuff is such a turn off for me. But whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: K&K
If you say your story is factual, I'll accept it as the truth! An interesting fact to come out of your story is that I showed it to Pam to read and she ended up reading your story three times, getting more excited each time she read it, and she's a slow slow reader! The consequence of which I ended up balls deep in pussy but still wasn't able to bring myself to eat her cream pie afterwards even though I told her I would! Someday maybe! This past week I came very very close to doing it but close only counts in playing horseshoes!
Horseshoes and nuclear detonations. lol

It's been over two years since we exchanged comments on this topic so a lot has happened during this time, eating Pam's cream pie though is not one of them, not yet anyway but I'm more convinced now than ever that it will happen. We just got back from a couple of weeks vacation at our summer home. Our friend Edwin, who is Pam's favourite black lover, joined us for five days. Within less than an hour after he arrived, about 10:00 pm in fact, he was balls deep in her. They were out on the deck when they went at it, I was in my recliner inside watching the 10:00 pm TV news. When they came inside Pam teasingly came over to me and within decimeters of my face pulled aside the crotch of her bikini and said, "Look what Edwin did!" She was all gooey and wet from their combined love juices. I loved the odour and had she only hinted for me to chew her I honestly think I would had! Unquestionably this was the closest I have ever come to doing it! The next time Pam might be in for a great surprise!
Go ahead. Take the plunge. If you don't like it, don't do it again. But you'll never know, until you try. I'm sure Pam would love it.

I don't think people realise how strong the bonding experience is cleaning your wifes pussy after another man. I think there is this thing of, she has been naughty, promiscuous and cheated on you and the evidence is dripping from her red swollen hole, but she has come back and by sharing that experience means she has no plans of leaving you, so its time to get her back and show her how much you still want and need her, well thats it is for us anyway.
Bullseye.

Were you surprised that your husband wanted to go down on you after ? When I first read about eating another mans cum out of my wife, I thought it sounded gross and that I would never do it. But I used to think about it a lot and then became kind of obsessed until I did it. My wife was shocked, stopped me saying she was "messy" then when I kept going she stopped me again and said "are you sure". Then she proceeded to have a massive orgasm and it was so incredible ! The combination of that excitement of turning her on, the humiliation and the fact that I just LOVE to eat pussy, made it the hottest moments for us too !
I wish you and your wife a long and happy marriage and life. You two were meant for each other.

The first time I ever tasted Black cum was in my mid 20s at an FKK club (fancy brothel) in Germany. I had seen a very busty Russian girl walk out of a room accompanied by a large black man heading toward the lobby/shower area. I noticed the unmistakable globs of semen over her breasts and stomach as she had the towel around her waist (parlor etiquette dictates the girl was just used and unavailable) as she was headed towards the showers, I grabbed her hand and insisted on a room, she protested slightly but didnt want to miss a chance at more money and after we were in the room, I began cleaning her breasts to which she protested again but I told her I knew what it was and after feeling my erection she gave a smile and let me suck her breast clean and move toward her soft, still wet pussy, where she moaned and presumably had an orgasm as I serviced her. The rest of the night she gave me knowing little smiles as I saw her from time to time. Great experience but not the last thankfully.

Thats amazing! I wish I could've seen that. I've licked a prostitutes pussy before and imagined that she'd been with a bbc but would love to have experienced that!

Pam wanted me to but to date I haven't partaken! Each time she gets screwed, doesn't matter if it's myself or any one of the three other black guys that's been fucking her, she wants me to eat her cream pie! Truthfully, each any every time the thought of it excites me, but actually do it, I just can't seem to cross that line! LOL
P.S. I don't know that I'm actually convinced that anyone factually eats his wife's (GFs) pussy after she's been fucked! Even more so if someone else has left their deposit in her.
Susans favorite. Her pussy is super sensitive after she has fucked on of her black studs. When I start licking her clit and her pussy , she has very strong orgasms and pushes lots of cum out of her pussy into my mouth. Its another way for susan to share her sex with me given that I am often not there when she is fucking black guys and Susan is very sexually active with the black men

Back