Eating Creampies

My wife insists that I clean her up after her lover has deposited a load of cum in her married pussy. If I was not allowed to watch her being ravaged by her lover, she calls me into the bedroom after to clean up. If her lover is okay with it, she has me clean up his big black cock with my mouth also.
It took me awhile to get used to the taste of cum, but now I am okay with it and look forward to my part in my wife' pleasure.
That is fucking hot!

My wife expects her cuck to cleanse her pussy when she comes home. That was something she wanted from the start.
I couldn't wait till my ex came home and pulled her panties off a.mms sat down so I could crawl between her legs and enjoy my favorite hobby of licking and sucking her cumfilled pussy clean then I'd suck her panties crotch they were always soaked with cum that leaked out on her way home

I have eaten cream pies several times and have enjoyed it each time. This sunday did something really hot. One of our regular black friend had a friend over when we got their, he was going to leave but he asked to say and watch and the wife said ok. Our friend has a nice nine inch cock and usually cums twice in her. They got busy,wife was wearing black fishnets and high boots. we both enjoyed watching her as K filled her pussy up with cum. His friend M asked if he could jerk off on her tits and she said no you can fuck me too. He had a six or seven inch very black uncut cock. he put it in her and in five min came. She now had two loads in her one vevry deep inside her and the other more to the front of her pussy. She cleaned M 's cock off with her mouth. The cum was all over her her legs and dripping from her. I could not resist. Placed my head between her legs and began licking. It was the hottes thing we ever done. she loved it

My husband loves eating my pussy after my lovers finish. Sometimes I think he'd rather fuck me after them than before.. Men are so weird sometimes...lol
i love nothing better than lick clean my slut wife's pussy after a few guys have cum in her. so hot! nothing screams slut more than other mens cum running from your wife's pussy. then after i lick her clean of all the cum i can, i love to slide my cock into her sloppy stretched pussy and feel my cock sliding through the guys slippery cum inside my wife's used pussy. HOT!

We were at a swingers party I was taken by two black men to bedroom and fucked both men unloaded in me ,they thanked me as they left lying there mu hubby came in to see if I was ok ,he kissed me my nipples became hard and suddenly he went down and licked my clit and ass ,it was the hottest moment we have ever had he ate me out then shared the cum loads with me , now he loves cleaning me .

We were at a swingers party I was taken by two black men to bedroom and fucked both men unloaded in me ,they thanked me as they left lying there mu hubby came in to see if I was ok ,he kissed me my nipples became hard and suddenly he went down and licked my clit and ass ,it was the hottest moment we have ever had he ate me out then shared the cum loads with me , now he loves cleaning me .
I love eating cum also, I hope you feed hubby plenty

Back