Double Penetration

Not sure what other bulls will say
but from a practical situation - it is not easy to fit 2 cocks inside a vagina.

not sure if you have done this before - but It takes a lot of coordination.

Hey Bulls,

I have this huge fantasy of 2 black cocks in my pussy, cumming at the same time. Wondering how bulls feel about rubbing cocks etc. It makes me wet.

I am not into anal at all. BTW.

Just curious. 😘
Never been one to get that close to another man. But if you ever switch your mind on the anal let me know😉

Hey Bulls,

I have this huge fantasy of 2 black cocks in my pussy, cumming at the same time. Wondering how bulls feel about rubbing cocks etc. It makes me wet.

I am not into anal at all. BTW.

Just curious. 😘
I fantasize about it too but it has taken so much effort to get my husbands cock and a dildo (similar to his size) to DVP me. A few nights ago he was able to get Prince dildo and his cock in but after 20 seconds, he needed to pull it out because I was in so much pain. Also, I just say, I can take Shane Diesel dildo now easily but two BBCs is a whole new level. I'm still trying all the time. Wish I had some real black cocks to try with tho.

From experience, it helps if you’re high on weed but also well hydrated. You also need to be really turned on but it can be done. To be fair though it was me and the cuck who had about 5” and was quite thin. We barely fit and he came in under a minute so we just laughed at him. Two real BBCs will be a feat

Back