Eating Creampies

We were at a swingers party I was taken by two black men to bedroom and fucked both men unloaded in me ,they thanked me as they left lying there mu hubby came in to see if I was ok ,he kissed me my nipples became hard and suddenly he went down and licked my clit and ass ,it was the hottest moment we have ever had he ate me out then shared the cum loads with me , now he loves cleaning me .
Were you surprised that your husband wanted to go down on you after ? When I first read about eating another mans cum out of my wife, I thought it sounded gross and that I would never do it. But I used to think about it a lot and then became kind of obsessed until I did it. My wife was shocked, stopped me saying she was "messy" then when I kept going she stopped me again and said "are you sure". Then she proceeded to have a massive orgasm and it was so incredible ! The combination of that excitement of turning her on, the humiliation and the fact that I just LOVE to eat pussy, made it the hottest moments for us too !

Were you surprised that your husband wanted to go down on you after ? When I first read about eating another mans cum out of my wife, I thought it sounded gross and that I would never do it. But I used to think about it a lot and then became kind of obsessed until I did it. My wife was shocked, stopped me saying she was "messy" then when I kept going she stopped me again and said "are you sure". Then she proceeded to have a massive orgasm and it was so incredible ! The combination of that excitement of turning her on, the humiliation and the fact that I just LOVE to eat pussy, made it the hottest moments for us too !
At first yes, but the more he ate me the hotter I became and I orgasmed

My husband loves eating my pussy after my lovers finish. Sometimes I think he'd rather fuck me after them than before.. Men are so weird sometimes...lol
I like to prolong my orgasm till she has fuckedhowever many she wanted that day .my pleasure and duty was to lick and suck all the cum each deposited in her pussy so she was clean and ready for the next guy because once I cum I loose enthusiasm that is until I ate so much cum over the years that now I cum hands free just from swallowing a big thick mouthful potent black man sperm and continue on with much desire for it now ! Black seed is addicting

My wife always expects me too eat the creampie after she spends an afternoon with her favorite lovers. When he leaves I am expected to come home immediately. She will be waiting. Her pussy will be dilated and leaking semen. As I eat the creampie, she will tell me about how she was fucked hard and his big cock made her cum over and over again. Her pussy is so sensitive from the fucking that she will orgasm easily. Each time she cums, she squeezes more of his cum into my mouth. One lover's cream is sweet but the other one is stronger tasting and more salty. This always arouses. me. Sometimes she allows me to put my cock in to feel how stretched and slick their cum is
That’s hot!

My 2nd wife and I started out as swingers and would go to fuck parties after she would get fucked real good she would go to the bathroom and I would follow and eat everyones cum from her pussy after a nice hard fuck she loved my soft tongue and would cum fast we had a older man who had a really big cock that liked it when I got underneath and licked her clit while he fucked her and several times he would shove his cock in my mouth and when he started to cum he shot half in her pussy and the rest in my mouth so I've been eating creampies for about 30 years and love it

My 2nd wife and I started out as swingers and would go to fuck parties after she would get fucked real good she would go to the bathroom and I would follow and eat everyones cum from her pussy after a nice hard fuck she loved my soft tongue and would cum fast we had a older man who had a really big cock that liked it when I got underneath and licked her clit while he fucked her and several times he would shove his cock in my mouth and when he started to cum he shot half in her pussy and the rest in my mouth so I've been eating creampies for about 30 years and love it

You're living my dream!

Back