Eating Creampies

What's so erotic about eating another man's cum out of your wife's pussy? Does it mean superiority?
For us, it is allowing me to share in her experience and to rebond. She will come home and tell me about her date, as I clean the cum out of her pussy. Her orgasms while I am doing this are far more intense after she has been fucked by a large black cock than those with only my involvement.

slinky1

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
For us, it is allowing me to share in her experience and to rebond. She will come home and tell me about her date, as I clean the cum out of her pussy. Her orgasms while I am doing this are far more intense after she has been fucked by a large black cock than those with only my involvement.
I don't think people realise how strong the bonding experience is cleaning your wifes pussy after another man. I think there is this thing of, she has been naughty, promiscuous and cheated on you and the evidence is dripping from her red swollen hole, but she has come back and by sharing that experience means she has no plans of leaving you, so its time to get her back and show her how much you still want and need her, well thats it is for us anyway.

Last edited:

Hansjensen

Male
Gold Member
I don't think people realise how strong the bonding experience is cleaning your wifes pussy after another man. I think there is this thing of, she has naughty, promiscuous and cheated on you and the evidence is dripping from her red swollen hole, but she has come back and by sharing that experience means she has no plans of leaving you, so its time to get her back and show her how much you still want and need her, well thats it is for us anyway.
A great description. We experience it in the same way as you!

7c5fa985-60cc-4770-b837-e469b1edcdce.jpg

I don't think people realise how strong the bonding experience is cleaning your wifes pussy after another man. I think there is this thing of, she has naughty, promiscuous and cheated on you and the evidence is dripping from her red swollen hole, but she has come back and by sharing that experience means she has no plans of leaving you, so its time to get her back and show her how much you still want and need her, well thats it is for us anyway.
Well said!

ctcougar

Couple
Gold Member
From
US
I don't think people realise how strong the bonding experience is cleaning your wifes pussy after another man. I think there is this thing of, she has been naughty, promiscuous and cheated on you and the evidence is dripping from her red swollen hole, but she has come back and by sharing that experience means she has no plans of leaving you, so its time to get her back and show her how much you still want and need her, well thats it is for us anyway.
May be for you but for us is just pathetic. If a guy is sucking up another guy's cum he is at best bi.

Nothing wrong with that but let's call it what it is.

slinky1

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
May be for you but for us is just pathetic. If a guy is sucking up another guy's cum he is at best bi.

Nothing wrong with that but let's call it what it is.
I think 'pathetic' is a harsh description for it. I am bi, i am very submissive and for us, it is symbolic of the dynamic of our relationship. I can't think of a better way i can show my wife how i approve of her being with other men. Licking her pussy afterwards is how i also say thank you and show my gratitude for cuckolding me.

slinky1

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
don't talk shit!!!!!! I love doing it because she wants me to do it!!!!! I am in no way BI or any gay desires stop generalising and assuming !!!!
I agree. I am bi, and love the taste of cum, but we do it because we both enjoy it, plus i think it washes away any guilt she may feel immediately afterwards which at first she used to feel

don't talk shit!!!!!! I love doing it because she wants me to do it!!!!! I am in no way BI or any gay desires stop generalising and assuming !!!!
Totally agree. I'm not at all attracted to men, but I do eat creampies because my wife loves it when I clean her up. I don't really enjoy the taste but I think it's always a very special and intimate moment.

Last edited: