Eating Creampies

I have cleaned my wife's oozing pussy several times. I was actually shock that I even did it. It just came over one day after I watched her lover just empty a huge load in her and after he pulled out she stayed spread and it started to ooz out I just got between her legs and started licking! She was shocked and said what are you doing sweetie and I said pleasing my wife dear. She lost it and squirted all over me in know time she loved it and I actually didn't mind the taste :) I don't do it all the time but if she ask me I'll do it in a second!
😈

I think 'pathetic' is a harsh description for it. I am bi, i am very submissive and for us, it is symbolic of the dynamic of our relationship. I can't think of a better way i can show my wife how i approve of her being with other men. Licking her pussy afterwards is how i also say thank you and show my gratitude for cuckolding me.
👍🏻

I am curious how many actually have done this vs fantasy. What's your experience?

I have. Not only was it hotter than hell for me, but wife asked if I could taste his black cock (from licking her pussy). I said yes and she squirted immediately into a huge orgasm. When I filled her mouth later, she went over and kissed the Bull. Then she told me, "now that you've tasted each others' cum...you should have no problem sucking jmhis cock for me. Will you, Baby? Will you suck our Bull for me?" I did, and she squirted again almost without touching herself. It was fucking amazing.

I have done it in the past and it is an absolute intense sensory pleasure. You're not just tasting 'cum'. You're tasting a mix of their sweat, aroma, and musk. Mix that all up with the cum and the position you're made to eat it in makes it just orgasmic.

Back