Eating Creampies

Pam wanted me to but to date I haven't partaken! Each time she gets screwed, doesn't matter if it's myself or any one of the three other black guys that's been fucking her, she wants me to eat her cream pie! Truthfully, each any every time the thought of it excites me, but actually do it, I just can't seem to cross that line! LOL
P.S. I don't know that I'm actually convinced that anyone factually eats his wife's (GFs) pussy after she's been fucked! Even more so if someone else has left their deposit in her.
I admit the first time is the hardest time, it turned me on totally the idea of it but as soon as I cum the urge wou
Pam wanted me to but to date I haven't partaken! Each time she gets screwed, doesn't matter if it's myself or any one of the three other black guys that's been fucking her, she wants me to eat her cream pie! Truthfully, each any every time the thought of it excites me, but actually do it, I just can't seem to cross that line! LOL
P.S. I don't know that I'm actually convinced that anyone factually eats his wife's (GFs) pussy after she's been fucked! Even more so if someone else has left their deposit in her.
the first time is the hardest is i admit. The idea of it turned me on so much but then I would cum and lose the urge. My wife new that I desired to clean her up and she new i usually came before she was satisfied so she got me restrained on my back and I ate her out then she rode me cowgirl until I blew my load slid up put her cum filled vagina on my mouth and told me to clean every drop and not stop until she was satisfied. After i had done it once like that it became routine. I was told no pussy unless you eat your cream-pie. Once we got that down and she started coming home with dripping panties got me on my back and gave me my dessert as she told me of her encounter, I would get so turned on she would slid down bang me then slid up and feed me more. I came to look forward to it because it meant I got pussy!

I am curious how many actually have done this vs fantasy. What's your experience?
Can I turn this around a little? I have admitted that it was hard the first time but each time it was easier until I acquired a real taste for it. It drives my wife woman wild, the dominance she feels to make me worship her vagina so much that I will my cum or someone else's just to lick her pussy. I now blow my load half the time while doing it which she then feds me as well. She told me it is when she feels the most powerful and dominant, like she is the hottest, strongest, most beautiful Goddess on Earth.

Can I turn this around a little? I have admitted that it was hard the first time but each time it was easier until I acquired a real taste for it. It drives my wife woman wild, the dominance she feels to make me worship her vagina so much that I will my cum or someone else's just to lick her pussy. I now blow my load half the time while doing it which she then feds me as well. She told me it is when she feels the most powerful and dominant, like she is the hottest, strongest, most beautiful Goddess on Earth.
I´m a pussy worshipper too, cletus lemon. The power of pussy is great.

Back