Eating Creampies

Who'd love to swallow such a load of cum?
OMG I would !! I love guys that shoot big loads I have a cum eating fetish and always crave more even after sucking cocks for hours at glory holes or doing cleanup duty at my now exwifes bbc creampie gangbangs. But a load like that just might stop that craving for a little bit .I know I would cum in my panties while savoring and swallowing that load for sure !

the first time that i cleaned Mrs inked of BBC cum, was when i was underneath whilst she was being fucked doggy style and he just exploded inside of her carried on banging her hard and he shot that much cum it began leaking from her pussy and as he was pushing into her it was squirting out from the sides and she would not let me pull from underneath and pushed her self down onto my face and when he finally pulled out of her slowly, both there cum came pouring out of her and she sat herself onto my face and pulled her BBC around so she carry on sucking his tool whilst grinding herself onto my mouth. for obvious reasons it does not happen all the time, but would really like to have 2 bbc in both her holes, and clean her after every orgasm.

the first time that i cleaned Mrs inked of BBC cum, was when i was underneath whilst she was being fucked doggy style and he just exploded inside of her carried on banging her hard and he shot that much cum it began leaking from her pussy and as he was pushing into her it was squirting out from the sides and she would not let me pull from underneath and pushed her self down onto my face and when he finally pulled out of her slowly, both there cum came pouring out of her and she sat herself onto my face and pulled her BBC around so she carry on sucking his tool whilst grinding herself onto my mouth. for obvious reasons it does not happen all the time, but would really like to have 2 bbc in both her holes, and clean her after every orgasm.

Nice! Your wife knew what was good for you, and you weren't going to get to squirm out of it!

its hard to eat your own cum because after you nut you don't feel the same way you did while you were horny as fuck.
That is correct!!! The femdom wife lets me jack off and then immediately the sex starts, she knows this and she exploits the fuck out of it! That is where the ball busting and the real whipping comes into play. I learned after a while, believe me!!!

Its always more fun to eat a creampie off my wife from another man than my own. With another guy, there is the extra level of excitement from being cucked, and I'm still jacked up horny from not having cum yet.

With my own, I do it and like it, but its not as hot becausd I've already cum. She expects it now, and its honestly easier to eat her out that to grab a towel to wipe up all the cum.

Now that is my all time fantasy ! I do clean my wife but they never have put me under her as they fuck

Back