Eating Creampies

Dsoul.... You are right again and again....
I have recently went from immediately and solely attending tot he wife, to the superior male! I do believe wholeheartedly and respectfully a white male cuck, should praise and respect the black male's penis first. As soon as he withdraws, if he is acceptable, the cuck should gently hold the superior males balls and kiss and gently lick his precious cock. Then focus on the wife. IMO.

Had a threesome with a couple i know. He wasnt Black but had a big cock and she knew of my cuck tendencies.
She was on top of me in 69 and i was sucking her clit as he fucked her. As he cum and then pulled out and i got to get my face in and taste her cum filled pussy., i cum immediately in her mouth!
It was amazing!! And i kept sucking and gulping all thriugh my own cumming. Aaaah lovely

My husband insists on it, we generally play together but on the occasions i play away from him I have to hurry home and try to keep as much in me as I can! lol and it is so hot having him go down on me and give me the best orgasm after ive just been fucked and filled by another man. and the reclaiming is the best sex ever he is filled with a passion that is unmatched!

Back