Eating Creampies

My husband insists on it, we generally play together but on the occasions i play away from him I have to hurry home and try to keep as much in me as I can! lol and it is so hot having him go down on me and give me the best orgasm after ive just been fucked and filled by another man. and the reclaiming is the best sex ever he is filled with a passion that is unmatched!

Lucidcouple .... I wish I could convince my wife to a FWB relationship with a BBC. I would love to dine on her cremepie after he left a big load in her.

I'm with you , I taste her every tme and it is amazing! she is so wet and full of his cum and hers and she just cums even harder as I eat her, sometimes the bull is there watching and they both cuckhold me and the humiliation the sloppy pussy and knowing a bbc has just cums is soo good we will "replay" the fuck when we are alone and she and I both cum hardView attachment 571111
The same exact way my wife will get up off the bed and head to the bathroom, causally grabbing me by the hand as well. I will tell you, nothing I crave more than that black sperm seed! Nothing.

Because of our schedules differing so much, she always freezes our bulls cum for when I get home from long business meetings and travel, and we bath in it, ******* it, feel his burn in our eyes (WE LOVE THIS) and of course snorting his cum. No greater feeling on earth than snorting a hot load from your spouses womb. That's the pinnacle of cuckoldry

I have done this and it is absolutely incredible. The combination of being allowed to eat her pussy (which is my favorite) the humiliation of eating another man's cum and the thrill of being involved is so extremely powerful. At first my wife was incredulous that I would do it but when she let me, she had a massive orgasm and now it is the thing we enjoy the most. When she is too tired or sore right after, she will usually have me wait until the morning to taste her. You should definitely try it at least once. Drillher4me: This is factual
If you say your story is factual, I'll accept it as the truth! An interesting fact to come out of your story is that I showed it to Pam to read and she ended up reading your story three times, getting more excited each time she read it, and she's a slow slow reader! The consequence of which I ended up balls deep in pussy but still wasn't able to bring myself to eat her cream pie afterwards even though I told her I would! Someday maybe! This past week I came very very close to doing it but close only counts in playing horseshoes!

Last edited:
Well, that's my advice. Creampies can look so yummy, but once you cum, a man just wants to take a nap. Or, at least I do. Yes, we can get aroused again, but by then, the creampie is gone.

It's all about timing. lol
It's been over two years since we exchanged comments on this topic so a lot has happened during this time, eating Pam's cream pie though is not one of them, not yet anyway but I'm more convinced now than ever that it will happen. We just got back from a couple of weeks vacation at our summer home. Our friend Edwin, who is Pam's favourite black lover, joined us for five days. Within less than an hour after he arrived, about 10:00 pm in fact, he was balls deep in her. They were out on the deck when they went at it, I was in my recliner inside watching the 10:00 pm TV news. When they came inside Pam teasingly came over to me and within decimeters of my face pulled aside the crotch of her bikini and said, "Look what Edwin did!" She was all gooey and wet from their combined love juices. I loved the odour and had she only hinted for me to chew her I honestly think I would had! Unquestionably this was the closest I have ever come to doing it! The next time Pam might be in for a great surprise!

My husband insists on it, we generally play together but on the occasions i play away from him I have to hurry home and try to keep as much in me as I can! lol and it is so hot having him go down on me and give me the best orgasm after ive just been fucked and filled by another man. and the reclaiming is the best sex ever he is filled with a passion that is unmatched!
Yes. This!

ahhhh... I thought of one other close call that I loved. I never really think of myself as liking humiliation, but subconsciously I must... I was in 69 licking her while her bull was fucking her doggy. The plan was for me to suck his balls as he came, and for him to be mostly still while he slid my tiny wife back and forth on him with his hands. However, he changed the plan, pulled out, ripped off his condom, and stroked out a load all over my face. The hardness of my cock as I write that makes me think I must have liked it...

Back