Eating creampies

That's some other level sh!t. I guess the "man" in me won't let me cross that line. what you and your wife do after she gets back to you is between the two of you. That's your intimate time together. I establish during the initial conversation that there will be ABSOLUTELY NO MALE TO MALE contact except for handshakes and casual meet and greet exchanges....

I apologize if I offended you lol, I didn’t mean it that way I take it back… cause hell a lot of these guys are gay no matter the color lol …
Gay is not defined by race at all (Eatme314 I laughed at both of your responses). It's defined by actions and thoughts evolving to actions. I'm a straight shooter and I call a spade a spade. If you knowingly and willfully (as a man) eat another man's cum, put his d!ck in your mouth or lick his balls then you're gay period. If he allows it, then he's gay also and y'all aren't really getting the stud/bull that you thought you were, but to each his own...

I don’t care if it’s gay, if it‘s gay I’m gay, big deal. There is nothing sexier than a white married slut for BBC’s and as much as I love eating pussy, nothing compares to eating a freshly fucked, very satisfied and happy married pussy that just broke wedding vows and got the fucking of it’s life complete with a big ball draining filling of cum. 1,000,000 times out of 1,000,000 times, if there are two beautiful pussies spread wide for me to lick, one clean, faithful, never had another dick than mine in it or the other one, swollen, used, wet, cum splattered around the outer lips with a big, creamy, thick load of cum pouring out down over her asshole and the big, beautiful limp but still much bigger than me soft when I’m hard, black cock hovering above the pussy he just came in, a big, long thick white gob of his cum leaking out of the head of his cock, cum running down his balls, I’m going to stick my head right in there every time and suck his cock and balls clean first all he wants, then I’m going with my tongue to the bottom of her ass crack and licking from there up to her pussy, slurping all the cum up, licking it right off her asshole where it always runs out to first, then I’m going to slurp and suck on her pussy hole and have her use gravity to sit on my face so i can hopefully suck every tasty morsel of his cum from her pussy before I latch on to her clit and suck it so good back and forth across my cum coated lips until she cums so hard a few times, she starts thinking immediately how soon she can get more black cock so she can have orgasms like all of this again!

I don’t care if it’s gay, if it‘s gay I’m gay, big deal. There is nothing sexier than a white married slut for BBC’s and as much as I love eating pussy, nothing compares to eating a freshly fucked, very satisfied and happy married pussy that just broke wedding vows and got the fucking of it’s life complete with a big ball draining filling of cum. 1,000,000 times out of 1,000,000 times, if there are two beautiful pussies spread wide for me to lick, one clean, faithful, never had another dick than mine in it or the other one, swollen, used, wet, cum splattered around the outer lips with a big, creamy, thick load of cum pouring out down over her asshole and the big, beautiful limp but still much bigger than me soft when I’m hard, black cock hovering above the pussy he just came in, a big, long thick white gob of his cum leaking out of the head of his cock, cum running down his balls, I’m going to stick my head right in there every time and suck his cock and balls clean first all he wants, then I’m going with my tongue to the bottom of her ass crack and licking from there up to her pussy, slurping all the cum up, licking it right off her asshole where it always runs out to first, then I’m going to slurp and suck on her pussy hole and have her use gravity to sit on my face so i can hopefully suck every tasty morsel of his cum from her pussy before I latch on to her clit and suck it so good back and forth across my cum coated lips until she cums so hard a few times, she starts thinking immediately how soon she can get more black cock so she can have orgasms like all of this again!
Do you then. If that's your thing it's your thing. I don't necessarily feel that there was a need to write a descriptive novel, fairy tale or whatever it is to reiterate a point that was already made in fewer and less descriptive words. If you're proud and want to pound your chest to that, then I'm happy for you. Being different is what makes us all individually unique.

This has been hashed out over and over, but I’ll try one more time.

Conflating an ORIENTATION with a BEHAVIOR is disallowing the vast differences between the two.

I eat tofu…..does that make me a vegan? No.

I suck dick once in a while….does that make me gay? No.

Not that being gay is wrong…..far from it.

But YOU telling someone else that they are gay just because they fell on a dick or seven is just you showing your own insensitivity. You don’t get to make that judgement. And that’s what it sounds like…..judgement.

Conflating an ORIENTATION with a BEHAVIOR is disallowing the vast differences between the two.

But YOU telling someone else that they are gay just because they fell on a dick or seven is just you showing your own insensitivity. You don’t get to make that judgement. And that’s what it sounds like…..judgement.
You're Bi, plain and simple.

Last edited:

Using your analogy, you can't say that you are vegan and still eat meat. You are either one or the other

If you're a dude and you suck a d!ck, then you're gay. There is no gray area. The difference between accidental contact in a group session and sucking intentional actions or contact is bigger than Texas and very distinguishable. In 26 years of military service and 49 years of life, I've never had to defend my position of who or what I am. I'm me, period!!! Too many people come on forums and want to hang on both sides of the fence to impress others and inflate their own egos. If that's who you are, then do you. Be proud of yourself. It's not about insensitivity or insecurity towards one or the other. It's just what it is. Don't downplay what those who are fighting for the right to be "open" about and accepted. own that sh!t and stop trying to compare apples and oranges to justify your position. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.

Ok
If you're a dude and you suck a d!ck, then you're gay. There is no gray area. The difference between accidental contact in a group session and sucking intentional actions or contact is bigger than Texas and very distinguishable. In 26 years of military service and 49 years of life, I've never had to defend my position of who or what I am. I'm me, period!!! Too many people come on forums and want to hang on both sides of the fence to impress others and inflate their own egos. If that's who you are, then do you. Be proud of yourself. It's not about insensitivity or insecurity towards one or the other. It's just what it is. Don't downplay what those who are fighting for the right to be "open" about and accepted. own that sh!t and stop trying to compare apples and oranges to justify your position. One has absolutely nothing to do with the other.
ok. I’m bi. I fuck pussy. I eat pussy better than some lesbians. I sick dick better than your wife.

Bi.

Thats a valid orientation.

Try using it.

Back